18 9.6%

22 11.7%

11 5.9%

12 6.4%

31 16.5%

• Total voters

mauve

Veteran
The song reminds me about this Polish hit from early 00s.

Here's the translation of the lyrics. As you see it concerns similar stuff, some people interpreted as a song about lesbian love but I disagree :lol: They're free to read on their own. Either I always loved this song. For me it is simply about going together through one's life through various difficulties, moments of doubt and often in defiance of other people, their professed ideals and conveys its message in such a powerful way.

Wow … this is a very beautiful song! I can see the similiarity, but I have to say that the lyrics are way better than from Sisters! :D Sister's lyrics are more simple, this here is more deeper. Love it!
P.S. You will soon get a PM. My list of songs is so long! :lol:

Iker

Veteran
Wow … this is a very beautiful song! I can see the similiarity, but I have to say that the lyrics are way better than from Sisters! :D Sister's lyrics are more simple, this here is more deeper. Love it!
P.S. You will soon get a PM. My list of songs is so long! :lol:

No problem ;)

midnightsun

Veteran
That Polish song is damn good, thanks for sharing!

With mostly all songs released I‘m still more than confident that our Sisters will go top 10 this year (my guess: about # 5).
It‘s a unique simple Euro pop-ballad for young and old while all the others are rather contemporary alternative ballads. Or EDM. Or some really freaky stuff that people will love or hate. So sisters is something that will appeal to many. It‘s the strong performance, the good voices and the simple but more than ever appreciated powerful message.

mauve

Veteran
That Polish song is damn good, thanks for sharing!

With mostly all songs released I‘m still more than confident that our Sisters will go top 10 this year (my guess: about # 5).
It‘s a unique simple Euro pop-ballad for young and old while all the others are rather contemporary alternative ballads. Or EDM. Or some really freaky stuff that people will love or hate. So sisters is something that will appeal to many. It‘s the strong performance, the good voices and the simple but more than ever appreciated powerful message.

That's how I exactly feel as well. It Is not as complicated, but is still effective. And moreover as you said it will appeal to all kinds of ages. For example I also love Hatari, but I doubt People 50+ will vote. Can't imagine people that age will be like: xbb xrofl3 Well, let's Keep our fingers crossed for our Sisters! xrose

Storm

I'm not that optimistic to be honest. Maybe if they improve their vocals because I didn't really like their singing in Berlin. But I just think there aren't enough people who really place this high in their personal rankings. It's a song nobody really hates but it's just there and can be overlooked.

The song is still not really my cup of tea so I won't be as invested as last year. I just hope for them that they will do well and not experience the same horrible evening like Ann Sophie, Levina etc did.

John1

Is there any proper audio version of this entry on YouTube or anywhere else? Can't find a good one.

Franzilein

Is there any proper audio version of this entry on YouTube or anywhere else? Can't find a good one.

Also wondering if they will shoot a proper music video.

GermanBango

I`m shook ... after listening to all songs ... this one actually stood out ... not in a bad way. :eek:

Smudy

I really can't tell how this song will do but i'm leaning towards a positive surprise.

Mrm

Veteran
I mean ... it`s currently my number 10 ... can`t believe I`m saying this.

All those internal selections which were AWESOME and they are still my no2! ;)

Ezio

Veteran
Germany lost some ground in my personal internal poll. I find the beginning quite cringy "I'm tired, tired of always losing" and then these competing voices against each other. They need to sound more harmonious to fit their own message.

Lenny1993

I don't think that they are competing. I think they harmonize well with each other and I think you can see that they really like each other. Anyways, they are going to have an even stronger bond in May, when they've spent more time with each other as a duo. Reall wishing them all the best for their future and for the final xlove

mauve

Veteran
After we know now all entries, I also still like our entry a lot (it's my 4th or 5th). At the beginning I was afraif the song might fade a bit within time), but it does not and that's a relief. I can't really say why, but the song stands out in the midst of all the songs - it isn't the strongest, but it has a soothing effect compared to other entries that are sometimes over-produced. So thumbs up!

Mrm

Veteran
Sisters-678x381.jpg

sisters-2019.jpg

xlove xheart xlove xheart

1. Georgia
2. Germany
3. Russia

Mrm

Veteran
I really think they will surprise many ppl comes May..I can see our jury voting them..they ooze quality..

Top Bottom