Contact us

Who do #YOU want to win the Eurovision Song Contest 2017?

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
Portugal. I would accept Italy, Sweden or Estonia. But give me Portugal and you'll have to scrape me off the ceiling.

12Points

I'm fine if one of these wins

ZoboCamel

Portugal. I would accept Italy, Sweden or Estonia. But give me Portugal and you'll have to scrape me off the ceiling.

I would've been happy with Portugal winning but I'd rather not go around scraping people off ceilings, so I think I'll stay on the Italy bandwagon for now :lol:

JSSArcos

:be::bg::it::pt::mk: (Within favorites)
:pl::uk::fi::al::hu::am: (Outside favorites )
I really like other songs, everything will depend on kiev :ee::ro::se::nl:

hugh

Realistically atm I want :pt: Portugal or :bg: Bulgaria,

however I'm starting to think no-one will beat :it: Italy this year, and I'm cool with that because Italy is in my top 10 this year and they deserve more than just 2 Eurovision wins in their history at the contest.

ZoboCamel

:be::bg::it::pt::mk: (Within favorites)
:pl::uk::fi::al::hu::am: (Outside favorites )
I really like other songs, everything will depend on kiev :ee::ro::se::nl:

While your favourites/non-favourites categories would've been right a few weeks ago, note that Macedonia isn't really considered a favourite to win at this point (it's at odds of 210), whereas Hungary (55) is creeping closer to the favourites category.

...Or alternatively you're talking about your personal favourites which just so happen to almost-perfectly overlap with the odds, in which case, oops :lol:

LoveHate

Portugal

I'm also cool with:
Belgium
Romania (for the lulz and because she's really good)
Macedonia
France (drop the unnecessary English parts plz)
Finland (duh)
Bulgaria

I can't really root for Italy because I hate it when we "know" the winner in advance. But it will be a worthy winner. In my top-3 at the moment.

Gordon_Shumway

I want to win Belgium!!! Because it is the best song.

I also generally tend to dislike an entry that is predicted as the winner many weeks before the contest.
It takes out all the fun and excitement of the whole ESC season when I read EVERYWHERE that Italy is easily going to win ANYWAY.
But that can happen in a generation where a man in an ape costume plus some arm-waving gives you the victory even when the actual SONG is only mediocre.
It's still a song contest, isn't it?

randajad

Veteran
:it::fr::uk:
Love the song, waiting for the performance. They are ready for the win, and I expect good hosting from them.
:fi:
I find it very beautiful - song as well as performance. Although, it's not my cup of tea, aka it is not what I would listen, but it is class, it is quality and you cannot argue with that. And Finns would do wonderful hosting.
:no:
Great song, great performance, probably they would do good hosting, to redeem for 2000 (just like Denmark did with 2000 and 2014) :mrgreen:
:pt::cz::be:
Classy entry, staging is mediocre at best, but I find the song pleasant enough, also I'd like to see them winning as some kind of proof that Europe is voting for the class rather than for the show and that anyone can. Also, they would do good show next year.

FilipFromSweden

My pick for the win is :az: :fi: :ro: or :se: xheart

Romeo

article-0-173B04ED000005DC-633_634x823.jpg

Ezio

Veteran
_____:pt:_____________:it:
:pt::it::pt:___:it::pt::it:
_____:pt::it::pt::it::pt:
__________:pt::it::pt:
_______________ :it:

Top Bottom