Contact us

Who do #YOU want to win the Eurovision Song Contest 2017?

midnightsun

Veteran
After 3 of my 4 favourites were rather weak live today, I will hope, Bulgaria will nail it on Thursday. If Kristian has a solid performance he will be my No. 1 winner!

Chorizo

I'm suddenly not so sure about Italy anymore. I think Belgium is musically better and more modern. Portugal wasn't even in my top 10 before the rehearsals and I doubt it could become my favorite but now I'm thinking that Portugal would be a very charming winner.

So:
:be: :it: :pt:

tuorem

My lovely country :fr:

Piala4.gif

JSSArcos

In my house we saw the Festival.5 people !!

(Qualified are not in order )

My qualifiers :pt::pl::cy::am::au::az::be::fi::gr::se: Via these two qualified countries (my 11 and 12) :al: or :ge: !!

Mother :pt::be::am::fi::al::cy::gr::az::pl::ge:

Aunt :am::az::cy::fi::pt::pl::be::al::se::is:

Friend :pl::pt::fi::am::au::se::lv::gr::be::me:

Friend :se::pt::am::az::cy::gr::lv::md::au::ge:

Chorizo

It would be cool if Portugal won the jury vote, Italy the televote and Belgium the contest. The drama that would follow could entertain this forum for at least another week, maybe even two. It would be marvelous. xrunhug

Sabrewulf238

As of right now, Portugal. Though I haven't heard all the songs in full yet. (yes I'm a flop eurovision fan)

megzpegz

I would like Italy, belgium or my country the UK to win. I know the latter is unlikely

FilipFromSweden

:pt: it's time they get their first win. :bg: would also be nice since their interest in Eurovision has risen so much and have they ever finished top 3? I'm also kind of hoping :uk: surprises everyone and takes home the trophy because this is their best entry in years. :it: is very good as well, all in all I will probably not be disappointed on Saturday

LoveHate

Portugal
Hungary (close to 0 % chance)
Italy
Belgium

I don't like Bulgaria nearly as much, so although I don't dislike the song I'm really hoping it won't win. They would have deserved it more last year imo.

Top Bottom