Contact us

Who do #YOU want to win the Eurovision Song Contest 2017?

GermanBango

At this point :fi: :bg: :am:
:uk: would now be here too but I just can't completely get over that damn revamp

Synergise

Portugal is my winner this year. I think Italy will win though - I actually really like the song, probably in my top 5, but the idea of 'knowing' Italy has won already makes me want to support something else, for the sake of it being a good contest.

marty

i am sure that italy will win. but i would wish for Portugal, Hungary or Finland

Jim

[MENTION=15168]ESCada[/MENTION], I agree, after watching Salvador's performance today...

Jim

[MENTION=15168]ESCada[/MENTION], yes, totally agree. A song with quality and simplicity in a native language... It's magical

JSSArcos

I never thought to say that Portugal can win the Eurovision 2017

Force Salvador !!! Good luck to other competitors too !!

cassio

I really want Anja to win she has the best voice, how ever Salvador and Francesco Has the best song.... is this a song or voice contest??

midnightsun

Veteran
Unfotunately not a voice contest anymore. I mean, you shouldn't reward a song because of its voice only, but strong, brilliant voices never get the attention they should. Albania for example has a mediocre but decent song, but she has a great voice, maybe the best in the whole contest. Imho in this case it's the juries' task to honor good skills and a rarified song! Unfortenately they don't do this anymore... just a matter of politics, neighbourly help (even more than the telephone votes), blindly relying on the odds...

Alaska49

i loooooove discussing possibilities and scoreboards and stuff and fortunately this year will have plenty of it with so many atypical (for eurovision) entries and a top 10 that is almost entirely up for grabs... but none of this applies to the winner. gabbani wins, you guys. i don't even have an eurovision reference of a shock result to compare to the surprise a gabbani non-victory would be to me.

also this was fortunately never a voice contest and never will be. a good voice on its own is worthless. the song is the most important part, more important than politics and immensely more important than vocal technique. and one of the best SONGS will (almost certainly) win.

LoveHate

I really want Anja to win she has the best voice, how ever Salvador and Francesco Has the best song.... is this a song or voice contest??

Neither. Up until ~2000 it used to be a combination of the two. Now it's an entertainment contest.

Top Bottom