5 2.2%

4 1.8%

5 2.2%

3 1.3%

14 6.2%

• Total voters

Johnny992

Re: CROATIA 2016

No, she will not! She is way to old and retired for a long time. But, Zlatko Turkalj Turki would be a great choice! He knows how ESC works and he has given a lot of interviews on ESC topics (this year he was together with A. Kostadinov on one HRT talk show discussing ESC2015 and croatian return in 2016) and I hope he will be chosen!

PamSwynford

Hele.

For all of you mentioning Lidija Bacic ---> YOU HAVE NO TASTE FOR MUSIC! I hope that new head of the delegation will be Zlatko Turkalj Turki!!! And our singer next year: NINA KRALJIC ALL THE WAY!!! :D

No one thinks (as far as I'm concerned) current music style of Lidija Bacic would be appropriate. But can you watch All I'll Ever Need or Kisa and tell this woman can't potential to be good esc artist and representative?

PamSwynford

Suprisingly, I've read comments from people who want Barbara Kolar as our new HOD. :shock: And she isn't even employed on HRT.

PamSwynford

I would like to see Danijela Trbovic as HOD maybe. :D

Well, she commented quite good in 2003. Not bad at all, but I think she's busy.

Hele.

Aleksandar Kostadinov (our HOD) told that final agreement is still not done, but that he hopes that HRT will make it soon and then announce it. He also gave a clue that he might remain HOD as on journalist's answer about Eurovision he told that HOD job is "job he can do it from Bruxelles as it is online engagement" (WTF :? :?)...

Source: http://www.vecernji.hr/tv/kostadino...i-2016-opet-vodi-hrvatsku-na-eurosong-1044187

Johnny992

...and that is what is going to happen probbably... HRT is tv where is big political influence and main director is perfect example of media mafia!!!!!

PamSwynford

Aleksandar Kostadinov (our HOD) told that final agreement is still not done, but that he hopes that HRT will make it soon and then announce it. He also gave a clue that he might remain HOD as on journalist's answer about Eurovision he told that HOD job is "job he can do it from Bruxelles as it is online engagement" (WTF :? :?)...

Source: http://www.vecernji.hr/tv/kostadino...i-2016-opet-vodi-hrvatsku-na-eurosong-1044187

I hope this is about an agreement about Nina Kraljić. Btw, being a HOD a online job? Is he fucking serious?

Hele.

I hope this is about an agreement about Nina Kraljić. Btw, being a HOD a online job? Is he fucking serious?

Me too! xpray

When I read it first time (about "online HOD") I didn't know what to think...I was like: what he is talking about??

latest

Scooby

Holly cow that man is indestructible

Mrm

Veteran

I'd like to see Vivien Galletta in Stockholm!

GianlucaTomoe

Banned

I didn't think I would've ever said a things like this, but at the moment the level of the entries for ESC 2016 is so bad that even Croatia stands a chance of qualifying. I wonder why HRT hasn't officially confirmed Nina yet. It's always like this, when male singers are rumoured to participate in ESC, they are always immediately confirmed, when it's female singers, it's never true. I hope for a good Croatian entry even if it won't be Nina.

lowyby

I'm going to love the day one of Gianluca's beloved female artists become a transgender ;;
You're such a hypocrite f**k

CPV4931

I didn't think I would've ever said a things like this, but at the moment the level of the entries for ESC 2016 is so bad that even Croatia stands a chance of qualifying [...]

We are only in the middle of December and only know NF songs from some countries, not a single song has been decided yet, so I think it´s a bit too early to judge that ;-)

PamSwynford

r3gg13

That's hilarious :lol: What is he leading... an online forum?! :lol:

Johnny992

I hope now, when new govenment are taking power in their hands, the entire HRT leaders will be fired and new people will come and do their job and make sth efficient!!!

r3gg13

I remember reading a comment that someone wanted Lidija Bacic in ESC.

I'd love her in ESC with a song like this. Reminiscent of Rozga and Severina's good songs.

Johnny992

Once again from me, Lidija Bacic is third class singer! Her songs are just awful!!! :?

Top Bottom