Contact us

Live from Vienna - As it happened

GermanBango

Re: Live from Vienna - EUROVISION 2015 TONIGHT

Ok... so we haven't got any pop-dance songs like this in the Eurovision, sure. A Don Quixote against the windmills mess.

I definitely must use the gif of the """""funny""""" german user:

giphy.gif

I never pretended to be funny. I'm just annoyed. That's exactly what I meant when I said that you're acting just as bad as those who you are accusing of childish behavior. Thank you for that example! :lol:

Krishoes

I'm annoyed too. By you, the portuguese one and all the people who want to teach other people how to act but actually they have nothing better and definitely nothing to teach to us. We talk about the Eurovision Song Contest, and you cheer for your winner, that's all, I can give you a list of "childish sentences" you wrote in the past weeks (like the Ann Sophie-Swedish jurors mess) but... who cares? :geek:

GermanBango

I'm annoyed too. By you, the portuguese one and all the people who want to teach other people how to act but actually they have nothing better and definitely nothing to teach to us. We talk about the Eurovision Song Contest, and you cheer for your winner, that's all, I can give you a list of "childish sentences" you wrote in the past weeks (like the Ann Sophie-Swedish jurors mess) but... who cares? :geek:

If it makes you happy .... why not? :lol:
I do not want to teach anything to anyone - I just want people to be respectful towards each other and that is not the case atm!!!

Krishoes

If it makes you happy .... why not? :lol:
I do not want to teach anything to anyone - I just want people to be respectful towards each other and that is not the case atm!!!

This situation doesn't make me happy at all.

What is not respectful towards other users in my sentence about the belgian, latvian and swedish song? 'Cause you replied with a sarcastic gif and you are talking about respect. :? Can I have an opinion too or is it good to have only opinions you agree with? :confused:

GermanBango

This situation doesn't make me happy at all.

What is not respectful towards other users in my sentence about the belgian, latvian and swedish song? 'Cause you replied with a sarcastic gif and you are talking about respect. :? Can I have an opinion too or is it good to have only opinions you agree with? :confused:

What the ....?
Look dude, You can have whatever opinion you want to have - I don't judge you by your opinion (I actually said I can understand both sides but ... yeah)!
BUT then let others have their opinions as well! What you guys said towards SuperGirl is highly disrespectful (comments like "shut up" and "SuperTroll") - I know discussions with her can be exhausting but if you can't take strong personalities/opinions without getting offensive...maybe you are wrong in a Forum like this.
The gif was actually my reaction towards this ongoing discussion that is completely useless (accusations over accusations) and not towards you as a person - You shouldn't feel offended by everything.

Krishoes

Odalis

Re: A "Caruso" .... no way!

It's EBU's product and those guys may have to think twice
before another televoting favorite end up as the 6th on juries voting table.

Or else let them decide for the winner and NOT EXPECT money from the viewers.....

U R kidding, dont ya? :confused:

Eurovision song contest would have been lucky to have a similar to Caruso song EVER!
And certainly "Grande amore" was not that great!

No need to shout, we're not blind in here, normal size letter will do just fine, thank you :D

1. These guys have no freaking idea how viewers are going to vote cause they vote a day before the event. If you didn't know that.
2. Eurovision song contest was lucky to have it this year, it's a blessing, now let's move on to something more interesting and fresh xheya

Amethystos

No need to shout, we're not blind in here, normal size letter will do just fine, thank you :D

xclap

1. These guys have no freaking idea how viewers are going to vote cause they vote a day before the event. If you didn't know that.

That's what you're saying!
The same "guys" 3 years ago watched another swedish participant getting choked on a piece of snow during "Jury final";
miraculously sweden also voted 1st back then

2. Eurovision song contest was lucky to have it this year, it's a blessing, now let's move on to something more interesting and fresh xheya

You can move wherever you want my friend .... televoters aren't getting their money back anyway!

DanielLuis

I really don't understand the drama. Everybody knows that the winner comes from a combination of televoting and jury voting, 50/50, and it's been that way for the past 6 years. Every country, every delegation and every artist knew the rules of the contest they were participating in. The winner is not the winner of the televoting, but the winner of the jury voting and the televoting combined! And the juries voted a day before the show, so they didn't knew Italy would do so well at the televoting, not that it should influence their decision anyway.
Sweden was a fair winner, the same as Italy would have been if the situation was the other way around.

It's a little bit weird to see the winner almost 100 points behind in the televoting, sure, but the result is not only decided by televoting.

Hayato

The big problem this year is obvious. A country gets 366 televoting points, more than any other winner in history- a landslide win well ahead of the pack. For the first time ever, the televoting winner doesn't win because 135 people's clipboards matter
more than millions and millions of televotes.
How can anyone NOT understand the drama? :S

Dorientje

I understand that some people are disappointed.
I remember last year had Armenia in Belgium got much televotes but the jury had placed Armenia last got no points from belgium. I then found really scandalous.
then you can say how the jury know how people vote if they vote a day earlier than the people.But I really think the jury know more than we think.

SuperGirl

The big problem this year is obvious. A country gets 366 televoting points, more than any other winner in history- a landslide win well ahead of the pack. For the first time ever, the televoting winner doesn't win because 135 people's clipboards matter

Because it's not only televoting. It would be weird if Italy had won despite their 6th place in jury voting. Sweden had better score combined. So no I don't understand the drame either.

ElRuso

Because it's not only televoting. It would be weird if Italy had won despite their 6th place in jury voting. Sweden had better score combined. So no I don't understand the drame either.

Imagine if Loreen came 6th in jury voting, and Zeljko won the jury voting and overall all the contest.

DanielLuis

Because it's simply the rules,it's not 100% tele voting, it's 50/50. The same way tele voters killed Italy's huge jury win in 2011 this year the juries killed Italy's huge tele voting win. Next year the opposite might happen again - we have a 4th or 5th place finisher in the jury voting winning tele voting in a landslide and winning overall, andthe jury winner finishing 10 the in the tele voting and being killed, it's simply the rules.

SuperGirl

Imagine if Loreen came 6th in jury voting, and Zeljko won the jury voting and overall all the contest.

Well it didn't happen so why specaulate about it? What about 2011??? The televoting won over the jury fave Italy. Next year maybe this will happen again.

This is why I think this jury system is so exciting! Only televoting or 70/30 would be pretty boring because diaspora, the impact of running order ect.

WELL DONE JURIES!!!!

Hayato

Because it's simply the rules,it's not 100% tele voting, it's 50/50. The same way tele voters killed Italy's huge jury win in 2011 this year the juries killed Italy's huge tele voting win. Next year the opposite might happen again - we have a 4th or 5th place finisher in the jury voting winning tele voting in a landslide and winning overall, andthe jury winner finishing 10 the in the tele voting and being killed, it's simply the rules.

You're missing the point completely. Of course they're the rules. BUT. Why SHOULD the jury matter so much as millions and miliions of people's votes anyway?
Up until now, it hasn't been an issue. What Europe had voted the best song still won every year, until now. So what if Italy was the favourite of 100 or so people in 2011? I'm talking about millions and millions of televotes. The PEOPLE should have the overall say. Especially when it's so obvious what the most popular song with Europe was, and it wasn't Sweden.

Hayato

Well it didn't happen so why specaulate about it? What about 2011??? The televoting won over the jury fave Italy. Next year maybe this will happen again.

This is why I think this jury system is so exciting! Only televoting or 70/30 would be pretty boring because diaspora, the impact of running order ect.

WELL DONE JURIES!!!!

I'd love to see what you thought of the juries had Sweden won the televote and Italy won the juries so convincingly and we were going to Rome 2016.

Why should anyone bother picking up the phone, spending their money voting for their favourite, when it can just be undone by one of 5 "professionals" (lol) ranking it below his or her personal favourite(s).

SuperGirl

I'd love to see what you thought of the juries had Sweden won the televote and Italy won the juries so convincingly and we were going to Rome 2016.

Why should anyone bother picking up the phone, spending their money voting for their favourite, when it can just be undone by one of 5 "professionals" (lol) ranking it below his or her personal favourite(s).

If so then Congratulations Italy. It's still 50/50.

Well no one force people to vote. It's everyones choice to do that or not. If you want to pay then don't vote.

It had been very strange if Italy had won despite have worse combined results. I mean Sweden did everything to do well in the jury final but maybe Italy on the other side did bad in the jury final. Sweden's effort should have been wasted.

What do you say??? That the televoters are professionals??? Ha ha ha.. Juries are way more professional that's thelevoters who are voting for neighbours, diaspora and vote for specific countries to destroy other countries chances? The running order do have too much impact on the televoting results. Juries needs to cancel those stuff out.

Odalis

xclap

That's what you're saying!
The same "guys" 3 years ago watched another swedish participant getting choked on a piece of snow during "Jury final";
miraculously sweden also voted 1st back then

You can move wherever you want my friend .... televoters aren't getting their money back anyway!

Um so you think choking on a snowflake (which is absolutely NOT a singer's fault) should automatically make a song horrible? Maybe it made Loreen less of a performer? Logic, hello?
Nobody is forcing people to send votes but if they choose to do so they have to be ready that their favs don't win in the end. Simple as that.
I sent few sms for Alcohol is free but i knew they were not going to win, i was just supporting my favorite song, that's enough for me and i'm proud they finished 6th.

Top Bottom