Contact us

Live from Vienna - As it happened

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
OMG, we're almost there!!!!!

The first round of rehearsals will start exactly one week from today. As always, ESC United will be reporting live from Vienna starting Monday. There will be seven of us and our Bios are being posted on our site on a daily basis. There are also several forum members part of the press team this year and will be checking the forum so make sure to post your comments in this thread to talk directly to us.

For now, you can use this thread to tell us what you would like us to cover in Vienna. While we have plenty of (fun) projects planned, the goal is to represent the readers so this is your chance to tell us what you want us to do and we'll do our best to make that happen.

You can also just talk rehearsals in general. Whether it's your expectations, fear or anything else!!!!!!

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
Re: (Almost) Live from Vienna - REHEARSALS

I'm pissing my pants. Literally right now it is happening, and all due to my excitement levels.

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator

CPV4931

Only one week to go. I really can´t wait... have fun in Vienna :-) Hopefully you´ll still be fresh in week 2

Sean

Admin
Staff member

I understand some of you don't check the main website so to keep in touch with all of the action don't forget to follow our social media accounts!

FACEBOOK - Click here!
TWITTER - Follow us [MENTION=12002]ESCUNITED[/MENTION] or find us here
INSTAGRAM - Follow us [MENTION=12002]ESCUNITED[/MENTION] or click here
SNAPCHAT - Add us - escunited
WEBSITE - Of course all of our live coverage is available by clicking HOME in the top-right corner of the forum or by going to escunited.com
FORUM - We will of course be keeping you updated here. Post any suggestions or requests and we'll do our best!

Keep in touch with us also by sending us private messages (me, [MENTION=4364]Matt[/MENTION], [MENTION=4388]twister[/MENTION], [MENTION=4386]anselm[/MENTION])

Countdown is on, hope to see some of you in Vienna :mrgreen:

anselm

You can add us on Snapchat now! xcheer

l9fU5yG.png

Just hold your Snapchat camera over our ghost logo and tap on it on your screen. Or just add the name escunited.

DaFlo

Banned

cant wait for your snapchat stories live from Vienna xheat

Terence

YAY! Sadly I was not looking forward to the Eurovision week as usual (due to the low lack of quality IMO), and I haven't been following much news so I hope I'm pleasantly surprised next week!

Bring it on!!!

Mimoliin

We are but a weekend away! It feels like just yesterday I counted the MONTHS until the circus would start.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Lol. Especially downloaded Snapchat to add escunited on it, and I think I've just immediately removed you straight after. :lol:

Sean

Admin
Staff member

Going to the airport in 2 hours xcheer

carl1

OMG, the rehearsals start tomorrow!!! xyesxcheerxyaay

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Re: Live from Vienna - REHEARSALS

Welcome to Vienna!!!!!

Arrived at the press center. I personally won't be around on the forum as much as I like to but I'll do my best to show up as much as possible. For now, we'd appreciate if you can vote in our poll and let us know who you think is going to qualify from the Semis? This is all Pre-rehearsals and soon enough, we're going to create the same poll and compare the results.

http://www.escunited.com/home/predicting-who-will-emerge-from-the-semi-finals-pre-rehearsals/

SRBIJA

Banned

So we will get a slight idea of :md: :am: :be: :nl: :fi: :gr: :ee: :mk: performances tomorrow :eek: I'm particularly curious about :nl: ( Trintje is apparently having some sort of animations with her), :gr: (also have a 'surprise' on stage ) and :ee: ( could tell us a lot about the possible winner outcome ).

Grinch

:md: :be: :ee: :mk: tomorrow :eek: xheya

#titsnotcalm

Sean

Admin
Staff member

Hey guys! We start coverage tomorrow with myself taking the first shift on the live blog at 11.30 CET. We begin with Moldova at midday and tomorrow promises to be an exciting day!

Some first thoughts, Vienna is a wonderful city so far and the Austrians are very excited to be hosting - adverts are everywhere. The press centre is huge (it seems much bigger than Copenhagen) and we got to see the press conference room and meet some of the press. Very exciting stuff! See you all tomorrow, obviously we can't film anything but we'll do our best!

anselm

So excited for tomorrow xheat The press centre is great.

Top Bottom