21 7.9%

8 3.0%

8 3.0%

3 1.1%

0 0.0%

18 6.7%

• Total voters

esc87fan

Very happy for Australia, you should be proud of your top 5 finish in your guest appearance! Guy's performance was incredible

Quent91

Glad Australia made a top 5 for its first performance in the contest !

I sent an SMS for you !

I hope to see you back next year in Sweden !

SweetestBerry

WOW - what an amazing event ... congratulations to all the countries particularly those in front of Australia

So glad that we came #5 thank you Europe for being so nice and letting us play in your special competition.

Here is the official Eurovision Youtube for the Finals night performance

SweetestBerry

Thanks Musicosity - but our SBS were clear today that is is a ONE OFF for us because we did not win.

If they allow us to do this every year - I think it is a political hot bed of controversy of who next - China?

I would love us to be part of it every year but I do not think that is going to happen - thanks for your lovely comment though x

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I can forgive Australia for not giving us points, because it was only one or two countries to give us points with the public. Not even Ireland did that.

revallsay

Congratulations Australia xheart I am really happy for Guy, because his performance was great! I hope to see you in Sweden next May xheart

Just noticed you won our jury voting xheart

I can forgive Australia for not giving us points, because it was only one or two countries to give us points with the public. Not even Ireland did that.

your were 8th in our jury xheart

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Sammy

Veteran
He was AMAZING! I so hoped he would win! Please send him next year again! If not as a contestant, than at least as an Interval act!

JamieBrown

He really improves and did a great performance, so that he easily was in my final's Top 5. I hope for :au: to stay xcheer

Scooby

He was amazing: Even I was againts Australian participation I can not complain. Well done Guy and well deserved 4th place on scoreboard,

Krishoes

Re: Australia -2015 (One Time Only)

Hopefully Australia will come here next year also.

For sure! Bjorkman has been clear yesterday in the conference press

Krishoes

what did he say exactly ?

A journalist asks: "Since Australia didn't win and of course will not defend the title, will you be happy if Australia will compete next year in the Eurovision Song Contest in Sweden?"

Bjorkman answers: "You know, we tried all we could, we gave them 12 points. I mean, yes of course, it was fantastic having Australia, they're such good people, friendly, and they made this journey for us really really good 'cause we become friends with them and yeah. It's a shame they cannot be there next year".

And at the end of the conference Jon Ola Sand said "We from the EBU will follow the host broadcaster all the year around, we'll make sure that we are there to support you, to advice you and guide you and together we can find smart solutions, also how we can develop Eurovision Song Contest ahead"

Top Bottom