21 7.9%

8 3.0%

8 3.0%

3 1.1%

0 0.0%

18 6.7%

• Total voters

SweetestBerry

OK - Yes I did vote in both semifinals and in the final.

Also Australia and UK are the only countries that seem to have gone out and bought the Eurovision Album in a way that the album charted in their countries...

#4 Australian Albums (ARIA) which is Australia's official recording industry chart - we love Eurovision
#17 UK Albums (OCC)

Sammy

Veteran
Money from televoting for example, you have voted in both semifinals and in the final.

Of course!, As if that could not be achieved as well by a national format like The voice or Idol or something similar. Much cheaper in production, more viewers, more voters. That argument is not very convincing.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Guy Sebastian walked across the road in front of the café I had breakfast in in Oslo yesterday morning :eek:

ESC94

I was very sceptical about :au: entering the ESC back then, but their debut was actually a very pleasant surprise!!

In this case you had a grooy, funky song sung by a charismatic singer with a good voice. This song stuck in my head even many weeks after the competition and was my personal number five that year. I gave this song strong :10:, by far my personal favourite of all Australian songs, their other entries were not as strong in my opinion, but this is a different story. ;)

Last edited:

Mainshow

Veteran
It's my favourite entry from Australia as well! I like the other tones as well, though (apart from that horrendous trashy opera-thingy/accident from 2019).

Guy was charming, delivered a great performance and personally, I wouldn't have minded to see Australia win. He's a great artist in general and I was so happy when he got announced!
10 pts from me as well!

Top Bottom