6 2.0%

7 2.3%

13 4.3%

16 5.3%

23 7.7%

153 51.0%

• Total voters

Centrix

Right, Romanian song wasn't doing well in polls, but we all know that after the semifinal it gain a lot of fans. Did your jury made their professional judgement watching the polls and fans opinion?!?!? That's should be awful for their career then. Actually they had the honnor to judge Cezar and they just failed.
shrug.gif

Celia

I think what Celia is trying to say that when you'll watch some reports making fun of the contest, you'll see Rodolfo from Spain, the turkey from Ireland, We are the winners from Lithuania and Cezar most likely will be shown along with those acts.

That's exactly what I mean. I'm sorry if m language wasn't the best but the comment got on my nerves (but I haven't been disrespectful to any member however I've been called an hypocrite)

I watched the shows with several Americans this week after I came back and it was interesting. While quite a few people said they hated it, a few said it's so bad and over the top.....they love it.
I think that's what this entry is all about.

Love it or hate it, definitely.

Celia

Right, Romanian song wasn't doing well in polls, but we all know that after the semifinal it gain a lot of fans. Did your jury made their professional judgement watching the polls and fans opinion?!?!? That's should be awful for their career then. Actually they had the honnor to judge Cezar and they just failed.

Tastes are different and I didn't read many improved opinions in these Spanish forums I usually check after the Semi Final, but we'll see the split (hopefully!)

Centrix

I think what Celia is trying to say that when you'll watch some reports making fun of the contest, you'll see Rodolfo from Spain, the turkey from Ireland, We are the winners from Lithuania and Cezar most likely will be shown along with those acts.

I watched the shows with several Americans this week after I came back and it was interesting. While quite a few people said they hated it, a few said it's so bad and over the top.....they love it.
I think that's what this entry is all about.

Then you are wrong putting Cezar on the same line with Rodolfo from Spain or Dustin the Turkey. Plus that whatever hurted your ears or not, Cezar voice was unique, powerful and did a perfect interpretation in a style that few people in this world can sing. Cezar socking and many people didn't know what to think about the act, but his voice was obvious one of the best if not the best from this year. Actually, his voice can't be compared and this is a reason why I think that Spain jury didn't do a professional judgement and that they wanted just to eliminate Romania from their votes. It is already not about music.

Centrix

Tastes are different and I didn't read many improved opinions in these Spanish forums I usually check after the Semi Final, but we'll see the split (hopefully!)

Well, Spanish people are like you, tired to see points for Romania. For this reason you didn't see any improved opinions there.

Celia

A person can like the voice and dislike the song/performance! I think Cezar has a great voice (I'm not deaf, right?) but the song is really bad IMO. So that can happen too.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Then you are wrong putting Cezar on the same line with Rodolfo from Spain or Dustin the Turkey. Plus that whatever hurted your ears or not, Cezar voice was unique, powerful and did a perfect interpretation in a style that few people in this world can sing. Cezar socking and many people didn't know what to think about the act, but his voice was obvious one of the best if not the best from this year. Actually, his voice can't be compared and this is a reason why I think that Spain jury didn't do a professional judgement and that they wanted just to eliminate Romania from their votes. It is already not about music.

I'm referring to the act as a whole, not to his vocal style or abilities.

Celia

Well, Spanish people are like you, tired to see points for Romania. For this reason you didn't see any improved opinions there.

I think we'll never agree on this :lol: for instance, just one year ago, Spanish people (generally speaking of course) really liked your song! So this is not an anti-Romania thing or whatever.

Centrix

I'm referring to the act as a whole, not to his vocal style or abilities.

Even the acts, Matt! You can't compare Cezar act with Rodolfo or Dustin the turkey... just no.

Centrix

I think we'll never agree on this :lol: for instance, just one year ago, Spanish people (generally speaking of course) really liked your song! So this is not an anti-Romania thing or whatever.

Just one year ago was a more fair system. I agree that it is awful to see always the same 12 points and I even agree with Spanish people here. But then why we keep a televoting, why people who work in Spain, who live like Spanish people should lost they money for nothing? It it an worst system even than when we had just televoting. I just hope we will return at old system or maybe to a new one... maybe top 15 from televoting and top 15 from jury.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Even the acts, Matt! You can't compare Cezar act with Rodolfo or Dustin the turkey... just no.

I can only share with what I have observed watching people watching it in Malmo and at home. People tend to laugh out loud and then either end up loving or hate it but it has novelty act written all over it.

CC92

^^ Or maybe no 'jury' at all (and a one-vote-for-one-entry-restriction)? Sounds fairest to me. xup

Centrix

I can only share with what I have observed watching people watching it in Malmo and at home. People tend to laugh out loud and then either end up loving or hate it but it has novelty act written all over it.

Exactlly, it is not a song to let you indifferent or to say it is funny and that's all. I can't wait to see the televoting and jury results separated.

lucian-crusher

Just one year ago was a more fair system. I agree that it is awful to see always the same 12 points and I even agree with Spanish people here. But then why we keep a televoting, why people who work in Spain, who live like Spanish people should lost they money for nothing? It it an worst system even than when we had just televoting. I just hope we will return at old system or maybe to a new one... maybe top 15 from televoting and top 15 from jury.

I am really sure that with a 100 % televoting, if :ad: would be in the Final they would get 12 from :es: and not :ro:. The problem with the Spanish people is that they don't focus on voting just one country, like we do with :md: and :gr:, they spread their votes to all the participants :lol:

lucian-crusher

What Centrix meant to say is that, you can probably compare the staging and the outfit with Dustin or Rodolfo, but vocally Cezar is hundred miles better than them, and I think the song itself is more ellaborate than "Irelande Douze Pointe" or "Chiki Chiki". You can compare "It's my life" a bit with :ba: 2008, as that was a good composition overall with a gimmik staging, but still Cezar's vocals are better than Laka.

tumblr_mn0t3fYqRx1s1wztio1_500.jpg

"Thou shalt obey thou king!!"

xsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalutexsalute

YES MY LORD!!

Top Bottom