6 2.0%

7 2.3%

13 4.3%

16 5.3%

23 7.7%

153 51.0%

• Total voters

Stella

Cezar got himself a new girlfriend, and what a girlfriend! The Angela Gheorghiu ! That woman is a living legend :love: They make an interesting pair- he's 3 years over 30, she's 3 years under 50,but age doesn't matters, vampires don't age ;; She looks like a queen :love:
Angela+Gheorghiu+Adriana+Lecouvreur+3.jpg

577510.angela1.jpg

angela_gheorghiu_2.jpg

angela-gheorghiu-catalin-botezatu-1_30efb967df.jpg

RTEmagicC_angela_gheorghiu_cezar_ouatu_1.jpg.jpg

descarcare_49339800.jpg

toinou03

Oh ! What a surprise ! :eek:

Apparently Angela only dates opera singers, after her divorce with Roberto Alagna ! :lol:

And true, Angela Gheorgiu is truly a legend of opera ! :)

Centrix

They are together for more than a year, but they tryied to keep secret this.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Congratulations Cezar. To those of us who predicted he'd win his semi I propose a toastxcheer1

The jury tried to wreck you but still you flew high so hiiiiiiIiiiiiiiiiiiiiIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiHxyes

My faith in humanity has been restored. We are not all a bunch of squares who enjoy music like what Dina offers after allxqueenbitch

ParadiseES

Kristina

You say politics, I say ears and taste :rolleyes:

Well, what do you say then about Switzerland, Greece and Armenia? :(

Sure, some countries who usually get points from neighbors got out (Croatia, Serbia and thankfully Montenegro, who was also liked by public), Moldova got in. But I find the public's taste fairer and more justified than the juries, who can wreck or lift a country by just snapping their fingers...

Practically the result with this total ranking system is that average bland songs (especially ballads) will get higher than love/hate songs that actually make an impact and say something.

ParadiseES

^
I don't like either jury votes or televoting alone. I just don't think it's because of politics. Romanian song would've been killed by the juries no matter who had sent it.

Centrix

Right, Romanian song wasn't doing well in polls, but we all know that after the semifinal it gain a lot of fans. Did your jury made their professional judgement watching the polls and fans opinion?!?!? That's should be awful for their career then. Actually they had the honnor to judge Cezar and they just failed.
shrug.gif

I quote this because not many agreed with me here. Now I wonder who is more fair: the public or th jury who can destroy a song which seems dangerous for set winner. This is a tv show and the watchers has a too much limited power while the juries can be more corrputed than the televoting.

So, the big question is: Cezar would have ended up in the top-5 had the Jury not intervened?

It ended 7 without jury, but what could have happen with Denmark or Azerbaijan draw for Romania? If Cezar won the semifinal and take the ticket for the second half why they put him first in second half being the televoting favorite in the semifinal?

Centrix

Teaser for his new song:

This could have give a better results than It's my life.

blein

Why there is so much hate over this song ? i still dont understand it...
he won second semifinal over norway and azebarjan...
but almost all fans have him on 39th position :D

Teaser for his new song:

This could have give a better results than It's my life.

WOW!!!! Now that was interesting! It sounds really fresh and not as dated as much of the music today. The sound and composition really has something to offer.

This man is a true genius. Come on, admitt it! xbeee

LalehForWD

WOW!!!! Now that was interesting! It sounds really fresh and not as dated as much of the music today. The sound and composition really has something to offer.

This man is a true genius. Come on, admitt it! xbeee

Haha, sure I like him and his way of singing. :) It seems he's still living in the Celine Dion cloud of power ballads though. :D Just imagine what he could do with that voice in metal or some heavy electronica. And why not dance/house? Swedish House Mafia ft Cezar!

rebus

I just don't think it's because of politics. Romanian song would've been killed by the juries no matter who had sent it.

Because that song is not a song, it's just NOISE! I agree with ParadiseES. The juries didn't like that noise, Centrix. You have to accept that.

Kristina

This new single will be just amazing! I'm killing the repeat button :D Indeed he could have won with something like this, his voice sounds awesome here. He could go very far with this kind of pop-opera and he'll sure have great visibility right now.

Haha, sure I like him and his way of singing. :) It seems he's still living in the Celine Dion cloud of power ballads though. :D Just imagine what he could do with that voice in metal or some heavy electronica. And why not dance/house? Swedish House Mafia ft Cezar!

No. Just NO. (O)

Top Bottom