Re: ROMANIA 2013

would be nice :-)

Jukica

(Retired) Admin

Inna & Alexandra Stan & Radio Killer & Edward Maya xcheer

Sabiondo

Sorry guys but Inna won't acept to take part in ESC, at least in a long time, she is a Megastar now and i don't thing that she is interesed,

BTW.. Akcent or Andrea Bianica for 2013 xcheer

Stella

It's not like that...she said she would've accepted to represent us this year if she hadn't booked concerts all over the world for the rest of the year....:)
I like Andreea Banica :)But we must participate first,this year we were so close to not participate....
some artists:

maybe Antonia will try :)

handeyener

My vote goes for Antonia, Andra, Andreea Banica, Inna, Alex Velea and as for comebacks i would love to see Paula Seling again!!

NikkiBoy

Inna, Alexandra Stan or Paula Seling ft. Ovi

To be honest... I'd rather we do the same thing Germany does. Make an audition to find a good singer (or a person with a nice voice), select 3-5 songs for them and then choose one. Let's be honest, big names (who might not have good voices or might be horrible at singing live to begin with) or serious bands are very unlikely to enter so why not let a person who likes Eurovision, has a good voice and can sing have a chance at being the representative...? I'm sure there must be at least some people who could do this.

Centrix

I think that we don't miss very good voices... we have a lot of these. I think that our problem is the composition.

I think that we don't miss very good voices... we have a lot of these. I think that our problem is the composition.

The composition is also important, but even the best melody with the nicest lyrics can sound horrible if the person can't sing at all or can sing but has a bad voice, the opposite is also true (good singer, good voice, but the song is horrible). That's why I think Germany's format would be the best, because it lets people choose the singer and the song independent from each other. The only thing which I think should be done differently, in my opinion, would be to not have the singers compete against each other in the final but instead just let people choose a song for the finalist and only the finalist.

ESCfan

Akcent, Akcent, Akcent!!!!!!

Or Paula Seling ALONE!

Thanks in advance!!!

edymlm

We have so many great singers but we never had very great songs. I'll show you guys some of my favourite songs from Romania. I think we have big chances to win!

Smiley - Dead man walking (great summer tune with Ace of Base influences)

Alexandra Stan - Lemonade (another gream summer song but very catchy xheart)

Delia -OmaDeo (she's great, nice voice)

Alex Velea - Cand noapte vine (translation: when the night comes; great song in romanian with nice lyrics)

Andra - What about us (it will be great if she'll tries again, maybe another featuring)

Antonia - Marionette (she is sooooo beautiful, she has nice voice and she had best ballad in my oppinion in the last decade in Ro)

Inna - Tu si eu (with a song like that we will be always in top5, she can sing as you can see in video and even if it's in romanian it is great for everyone. it really doesen't matter for me if the song is in english or romanian)

Connect-R - Vara nu dorm (other great song in romanian with raggae influences)

Dya - Don't know (she is so young but also great)

Anya - Fool me (i hate her, but i think could do great in esc)

Sore - Different (other young artist with a great voice and great songs. i love that Ace of Base type)

LuKone & deMoga Feat Liviu Teodorescu - Electronic Symphony (he should won The voice of Romania.great song)

Andreea Banica ft Laurentiu Duta - Shining heart (her voice sound very good live)

Guess Who - Manifest (i would be very curious about the results of esc with a song like that, i love the lyrics)

Radio Killer - Lonley heart (when i heard that song in Belgium i was very surprised. i thoung just inna, alexandra stan and edward maya were listend by Europe)

Cristian Sanda - Fii curios (he's also from The voice of Romania and he was in the grand final)

Stefan Stan ft Alex Velea (the winner of The voice of Romania)

Corina feat JJ- No sleepin (her best song xheart)

Andreea Balan -Trippin (this remind me about summer of '11)

Top Bottom