24 12.0%

14 7.0%

7 3.5%

10 5.0%

11 5.5%

11 5.5%

• Total voters

toinou03

Yeah, I thought it was worldwide. It's because Molière died on stage wearing something yellow, I think.

xrofl3 No he died dressed in green in France ! hahaha I love the fact Molière dies in different colours in every country ! :lol:

So one never puts on green clothes on stage...

... unlike this ppor Pernilla Karlsson !
wj252289v.jpg

but in fact, I heard it's because green dying at the time was toxic or something like this... Same way, it's forbidden to say "string" (corde) on stage in France ! xrollinglol

pepitoide

well uk entries are always the worst!

ESDM will win!she's soo lovely...what a beautiful song!

Celia

Green is the bad luck colour?? I've lived a lie my whole life :lol:

ParadiseES

I don't know why ESDM are being so bashed, both in Spain and also by some foreign sites. The jury rehearsal went WELL. We're not getting a massive support from the juries thanks to it, but it's not dump us. Raquel was shaky in the first "aaaaaaah oooooh" after the bagpipe. Then she was correct all the time and the performance was quite energetic. People don't know what else to do to bash them, starting from the Spanish fans. Many of them deserve to have a Chikilicuatre every year.

But I have a bad feeling. Maybe I'm influenced because the voting has destroyed my good feelings many times before, but I have a bad feeling. Don't know if it's because of the crappy #05 or the lack of massive lovers to our song, I think we can expect a bad result. And that's unfair, cause this is a quality song, fresh, modern, something that we could easily hear on the radios everyday. ESDM put a lot of effort and illusion on this and don't deserve a bad result.
+ is such a famous band fails, we can say goodbye to well-known acts for the following years.... :(

Celia

I don't know why ESDM are being so bashed, both in Spain and also by some foreign sites. The jury rehearsal went WELL. We're not getting a massive support from the juries thanks to it, but it's not dump us. Raquel was shaky in the first "aaaaaaah oooooh" after the bagpipe. Then she was correct all the time and the performance was quite energetic. People don't know what else to do to bash them, starting from the Spanish fans. Many of them deserve to have a Chikilicuatre every year.

You are so right! I respect not every Spanish person has to like it (obviously) but really what's with all the hate? They've done nothing but working and preparing for this!

But I have a bad feeling. Maybe I'm influenced because the voting has destroyed my good feelings many times before, but I have a bad feeling. Don't know if it's because of the crappy #05 or the lack of massive lovers to our song, I think we can expect a bad result. And that's unfair, cause this is a quality song, fresh, modern, something that we could easily hear on the radios everyday. ESDM put a lot of effort and illusion on this and don't deserve a bad result.

Today we'd better expect #26 and everything above it won't feel that bad. I hope I'm wrong but I have the same feeling :(

+ is such a famous band fails, we can say goodbye to well-known acts for the following years.... :(
My biggest fear: national finals xcry1

ParadiseES

Just making conspiracy theories.... Do you think the votes that usually go to Portugal from countries like Switzerland or France can come to Spain? Yeah, I know neither Portugal or us are Turkey in terms of diaspora, but any help is more than welcome!

Celia

Just making conspiracy theories.... Do you think the votes that usually go to Portugal from countries like Switzerland or France can come to Spain? Yeah, I know neither Portugal or us are Turkey in terms of diaspora, but any help is more than welcome!

That would be fantastic xpray
I think we'll get points from :uk: Half the population in London are Spaniards xcrazy

ParadiseES

That would be fantastic xpray
I think we'll get points from :uk: Half the population in London are Spaniards xcrazy

Yep, unfortunately Spain is bulding diaspora now..... I think this might be the reason why UK is starting to give points to Spain the recent years. Don't know why it's not the same story in Germany, but it's about time.

And I'll get so angry if we don't get the 12 points from Switzerland. Hey Switzerland, exemplary Spaniards like Bárcenas or the Pujol family have put a lot of money in your country. You should be thankful!!! xcrazy

:lol:

Celia

Yep, unfortunately Spain is bulding diaspora now..... I think this might be the reason why UK is starting to give points to Spain the recent years. Don't know why it's not the same story in Germany, but it's about time.

And I'll get so angry if we don't get the 12 points from Switzerland. Hey Switzerland, exemplary Spaniards like Bárcenas or the Pujol family have put a lot of money in your country. You should be thankful!!! xcrazy

xrofl3xrofl3xrofl3xrofl3xrofl3xrofl3xrofl3

toinou03

xrofl3

That's also why we gave :12: to Lucia Perez, which was really xcrazy... But atually we also love fiesta so... :lol:
I think we will give points to :es: as ESDM is little know there...

Jesus

At this point, all I can say about ESDM and Contigo hasta el final is that I'm proud of them and of course I like the song quite a lot. I think all the passion and efforts they're putting on it will be rewarded somehow.
¡Ánimo España! xyaay

Celia

¡¡¡¡¡BUENA SUERTE ESDM!!!!!

Con vosotros hasta el final pase lo que pase! xheartxheart we're proud of you no matter what happens tonight!

ParadiseES

Big 6 kisses to Albania xlove
Big 2 kisses to Italy xlove

Thank you guys. That's all :)

Celia

Yes, and thanks :ie: for taking the bottom place :?
I'm proud and I mean it! It's been a lovely entry by a lovely group. I hope it won't harm their career (Soraya got over it, so they should as well)
Raquel looked stunning BTW!

ParadiseES

Yes, and thanks :ie: for taking the bottom place :?
I'm proud and I mean it! It's been a lovely entry by a lovely group. I hope it won't harm their career (Soraya got over it, so they should as well)
Raquel looked stunning BTW!

I'm going to party to celebrate the top-25!!! What about you? :mrgreen:

evija87

They were generally great but I think Raquel didn't hold it together vocally and it was all around the place + early draw...
But the song is so beautiful.... it's a huge pity it ended up like that :(

Top Bottom