The Czech Republic’s national final aired live tonight from the Kavči Hory television centre, Prague. Viewers were able to tune in live from the official Eurovision YouTube channel. Five artists competed for the Czech Republic’s ticket to Liverpool this year.

The show was hosted by Adam Mišik, a popular singer and actor whilst Rob Lilley and James Rowe from The Euro Trip Podcast hosted the Green Room.

The winner will be decided by the public with 70% by international viewers and the remaining 30% by the Czech public. Voting opened during the show and will close on 6 February with the winner to be announced on 7 February. Viewers can vote at here or through the official Eurovision app here.

The five artists are:

Maella: ‘Flood’

Pam Rabbit: ‘ghosting’

Markéta Irglová: ‘H A P P Y’

Vesna: ‘My Sister’s Crown’

RODAN: ‘Introvert Party Club’

The Czech Republic has competed 10 times in Eurovision. ESCZ 2023 is the first live national final in 15 years. Last year’s Czech representative were the band We are Domi with the song “Lights Off”. The band were first to perform in the Grand Final and placed 22nd overall with 38 points.

What do #YOU think about ESCZ 2023 and who do #YOU want to represent the Czech Republic in Liverpool?Let us know on social media @ESCUnited, on our discord, or on our forum page!

Load More Related Articles
Load More By Jordan W
Load More In 2023

Leave a Reply

Check Also

🇨🇿 Czechia: “Pedestal” Eurovision revamp to be released on 21 March!

The Eurovision Song Contest 2024 revamp of the Czech entry, “Pedestal” by Aiko will be rel…