Bulgarian National Television BNT has launched a call for co-producers and labels who would like to submit potential projects for Eurovision 2017
Candidates can be production companies or professional teams. They need to submit a comprehensive proposal, including a song demo, proposed artist/s, concept of stage presentation of the song, draft budget and partial funding that the company or the production team is ready to invest.
The deadline to apply is 20 January. The projects received will be judged by an internal commission at BNT, representatives of the music industry and international focus group of Eurovision experts. All 3 groups will decide the winner.
- At least 3 public projects produced in the last 2 years.
- Experience in artist management. This should be backed with a presentation.
For the artists:
- Bulgarian citizenship, proven stage experience in live singing and performing.
- Short biography and photos.
For the song:
- Must comply with general Eurovision Song Contest rules, at last partial Bulgarian involvement in the production.
- Audio submission should be in .wav or mp3 format.
For the stage concept:
- Short description of the staging including visual examples – videos, photos, story boards, number of artists on-stage, costumes, choreography, and LED backdrop
All the projects should be submitted in full to [email protected] (max. 3MB). The proposals should include a brief letter containing a list of submitted documents and media, to be filed at the registry of BNT, San Stefano str. 29, Sofia.