Less than twelve months before the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest is to be held, the team of organisers have been formed and announced during a meeting in Vienna when the EBU met with ORF (the Austrian National Broadcaster).
The team who will be in control of the 60th Eurovision Song Contest are:
- Edgar Böhm, Head of Entertainment at ORF, will be the Executive Producer of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest, thus leading the project at ORF and representing the host broadcaster at the EBU.
- Stefan Zechner will be the Producer of the TV Show.
- The event manager, to be responsible of logistics, hospitality, and security among others, is yet to be appointed.
- Martin Szerencsi has been appointed to be Legal Advisor.
- Stefan Wöber will be line producer.
- Claudio Bortoli, who has had the same function already for the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing, will again be the technical manager.
- Roman Horacek will be the Head of Press of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest.
This was just an initial meeting to discuss the initial matter and will be followed up in Geneva next week to discuss matters further
ESCUnited.com will bring you the latest news regarding the preparations as they become available.