3 2.4%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Loindici

Veteran
It is in Serbian, I think around 28:00
... girl needs some humbling, if it weren't for Konstrakta she likely wouldn't think of PZE.

ZoboCamel

I don't really get the Ramonda hype, and Gnezdo Orlovo is kinda lyrically ew. There are a few songs I'd be happy enough with; ideally Konstraka v2.0, though she'd still probably be a little outside of my top 10.

Milos-BC

Much more exciting semi last night, I really enjoyed it. Several surprises also.........I think Filip and Kat Dosa definitely deserved to qualify over somebody like Bujakovic (super boring...both the song and the performance).

Nonetheless, Teya was magnificent. The staging is really well done, and along with Zorja, this is the best choice for ESC. I still perfer Zorja's song but I will be equally happy if Teya wins instead as well.

Konstrakta was another highlight of the evening. And yes...the whole idea and the concept.....just perfect :D She is an icon for a reason. I don't think the same "gimmick" would work twice but she deserves at least a top 3 result tomorrow.

So definitely........in my opinion, we have two choices - Zorja and Teya. Whoever wins, I will be happy. Zorja remains my #1 and she will get my votes tomorrow.

Breskvica's victory would be bad for multiple reasons and I think she potentially wouldn't even reach the final. Her comments about Konstrakta and Luke are just.......pure disgrace. But someone who is a regime puppet knows no better. She deserves to stay home.

rasmuslights

Veteran
For me, Teya Dora is by far the best.

Zorja's song only has vocals, while she in my opinion lacks a clear vision of her aristry and does not convince me as a performer only as a vocalist.

I also enjoy Konstrakta and Hristina.

lasse braun

Zorja's song only has vocals, while she in my opinion lacks a clear vision of her aristry and does not convince me as a performer only as a vocalist.
xthink
eurovision song contest is mainly about the songs and perform them well,very well or not so well or not?
zorjas song is a piece of musical art and performed on the highest possible singlevel.

BTW
are there any odds for the final somewhere? - eurovisionworld has nothing.

ArmpitOfEurope

Teya Dora all the way, it reminds me of the old good Serbia in Esc
Please NOT Konstrakta again.

EscGeek

Veteran
Ok, so Breskvica is a little bit too pround of her heritage and nationality. :lol:
But she is the best and i want her to win.. it's nothing a little PR team can't fix
And if she didn't like the last two serbian entries i can only agree with her.. just.. if i was her i'd say it differently.

I also want to say that the english ending of "Zbog tebe živim" is so unintentionally funny. :lol: The first time i heard it i cringed, the second time i was alredy hooked in that slav pronounciation.xheat

I'm so glad Nemanja qualified. I know many have written this song off because it's dated, but to me, anything that sound like something Toše Proeski would sing at Sunčane Skale in the mid 2000s is a good song. Good music never dies. He won't come close to winning it all, but still, a final.

I love the irony in Konstrakta's perfromance. Kudos to her.

Zejna is already living in 2025 because she's copying last year's winner "Rim Tim Tagi Dim" with that guitar riff ?? xrofl

ag89

Ok, so Breskvica is a little bit too pround of her heritage and nationality. :lol:
But she is the best and i want her to win.. it's nothing a little PR team can't fix
And if she didn't like the last two serbian entries i can only agree with her.. just.. if i was her i'd say it differently.

I also want to say that the english ending of "Zbog tebe živim" is so unintentionally funny. :lol: The first time i heard it i cringed, the second time i was alredy hooked in that slav pronounciation.xheat

I'm so glad Nemanja qualified. I know many have written this song off because it's dated, but to me, anything that sound like something Toše Proeski would sing at Sunčane Skale in the mid 2000s is a good song. Good music never dies. He won't come close to winning it all, but still, a final.

I love the irony in Konstrakta's perfromance. Kudos to her.

Zejna is already living in 2025 because she's copying last year's winner "Rim Tim Tagi Dim" with that guitar riff ?? xrofl
The problem here is not her liking or disliking a song but rather having a statement that something is serbian and non-serbian. Such a statement is not only dumb, but also dangerous since she, as a public figure, dared to declare something "non Serbian ". Who is she and what kind of expertise she has to define something Serbian or non Serbian?
On top for that - her song uses Macedonian rhythm and instruments that have origins in Middle East. How is that more Serbian than Konstrakta's electronic sound, for example, is something that should be discussed.

EscGeek

Veteran
The problem here is not her liking or disliking a song but rather having a statement that something is serbian and non-serbian. Such a statement is not only dumb, but also dangerous since she, as a public figure, dared to declare something "non Serbian ". Who is she and what kind of expertise she has to define something Serbian or non Serbian?
On top for that - her song uses Macedonian rhythm and instruments that have origins in Middle East. How is that more Serbian than Konstrakta's electronic sound, for example, is something that should be discussed.
Yes, i saw that podcast interview.. i agree it was a poor choice of words. She's so clueless about eurovision :lol:

randajad

Veteran
Consciously or not, she's seeking attention and employing simplistic rhetoric to appeal to a demographic that isn't necessarily interested in her as an individual but enjoys that type of 'real Serbian this, fake Serbian that' nonsense. However, I personally think she has yet to explicitly cross the line to give enough reason for any concrete action against her participation. It is good to see that she is losing support from the 'normal' people who might have voted for her if she wasn't like this. Also, she could have been a Serbian darling and a winner from the start if she stuck with her usual style, despite it being trashy.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Honestly, anyone but Breskvica this point. She is giving such try hard energy it hurts..

If she does win she will NQ mark my words..
Serbia is in deep trouble if they pick her her or Teya Dora yeah. Teya Dora vibes as a typical shock NQ (it's still astounding to me that mumbly vocals + no stage presence is deemed a qualifier because It Looks Good. have we learned no lessons from Roxen, who may i point out, has the exact same hair and stage presence as Teya Dora). Breskvica is the more elusive Burning Daylight-style NQ that dies in the semi because the home country doesn"t support it, so why should Europe give it any votes?

Zorja or Konstrakta are the only two contenders that give Serbia a final (Zorja isn't too certain but I trust that the song will be good enough). So um yeah, one of those two if you value your life.

Mainshow

Veteran
Any chance this pop masterpiece can win?

It came out of nowhere.
I didn't expect her song to slay like that Oo

randajad

Veteran
Imo in decreasing order, the most chances to win PZE have Breskvica - Zorja - Konstrakta - Teya Dora.

mauve

Veteran
Now to Serbia. I unfortunately had no time for the semis, but now I watched all the performances for the final. And can I say that Serbia has the BEST final this year? Incredible. I love so many songs that I want like 10 of them going to Malmö. My first two would be Konstrakta and Zorja, followed by Keni nije mrtav.
I loved Konstrakta two years ago, and I have to say that this time, the song is even better. Her performance gives me goosebumps. Just stunning. I hope Serbia will pick either her or Zorja. Thank you for giving us this final, Serbia! xheart

Cathan

I definetly think Teya Dora is Serbia's best bet here. It's the kind of song that could easily be forgotten and NQ but it could also be the kind of song that shine's on stage and becomes a potential dark horse.

While my personal favourite is Zorja I feel there is a cap for how well it will do as I doubt it will have enough wide spread appeal outside the fandom to make a dent on the scoreboard.

rasmuslights

Veteran
I definetly think Teya Dora is Serbia's best bet here. It's the kind of song that could easily be forgotten and NQ but it could also be the kind of song that shine's on stage and becomes a potential dark horse.

While my personal favourite is Zorja I feel there is a cap for how well it will do as I doubt it will have enough wide spread appeal outside the fandom to make a dent on the scoreboard.

Exactly. Teya is more of a risk than Zorja but a risk that can pay off. I wouldn't worry about its qualification at all...

And if Dzanum was loved by the masses around Europe, I can't see a reason why Ramonda wouldn't be loved as well...

Realest

Only listened to the Big6, cause the Rest is probably irrelevant.

Breskvica - Gnezdo orlovo 7.2/10
Zejna - Najbolja 6.0/10
Konstrakta - Novo, bolje 5.4/10
Zorja - Lik u ogledalu 5.1/10
Teya Dora - Ramonda 4.2/10
Lena Kovacevic - Zovi me Lena 4.0/10

Top Bottom