9 6.9%

4 3.1%

3 2.3%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Paco Roca

Together with Dons and Angelina, Teya Dora convinced in Barcelona. Powerful voice and great interpretative strength that shone even with an audio system that was not up to par. In my opinion, together with Norway, she is a dark horse.

Wynnter

A slow, but also a bit dynamic song with a somber tone to it alongside a powerful chorus... It does tick some boxes for me. There is something still lacking though and I can't put my finger on it. When listening to it, I do enjoy the emotional journey it takes me on, but once it's over... I don't know. It just slowly fades away from my mind. So I'm a bit hesitant to give this higher points at the moment.

:8: points

jatojo

Nothing really happening in the first 1:20. Then the chorus comes, and it's fine, but not particularly sophisticated. She does put a lot of effort into it though. I was thinking about giving it more than a 4, but ... nah. Too little impact.

goncalovieira

Raising from 4 to 8. I am sold.
Only downvote... The songs take too much time to develop. For me it is good because it gives chills, but I am pretty sure that some demographics will be bored after all.

rasmuslights

Veteran
Raising from 4 to 8. I am sold.
Only downvote... The songs take too much time to develop. For me it is good because it gives chills, but I am pretty sure that some demographics will be bored after all.

That's their fault.

Like this mindset that a song needs to catch someone from the beginning is destroying music.

njdevils94

Veteran
Staging for :rs: Teya Dora seems to have been really enhanced and amplified from the NF. Biggest grower for me from Day 1 of rehearsals. (Ukraine is already my number 1 so I couldn't call it a grower despite how stunning it looks.)

Stankaaa8

Great entry! I love Teya’s voice, modern approach to a ballad and the Serbian language. She is competent singer and makes me feel the “Slavic sadness”. I hope people and jury will appreciate this entry, for me it’s :12: points.

Lumina

This is actually a very good song yet I can only give it six points. The song is supposed (from what I feel, I don’t understand the language) to be sad but Teya Dora looks and sings like an annoyed teenage emo 2006. She keeps this 'face' the whole time and I get why she serves this look but hey, didn’t she get the memo she is allowed to have fun during the Eurovision season?

Plus the staging for the song feels pretty uninspired. I can’t believe this is the best they came up with. The bursting circle at the floor is bothering me. How many times has this 'item' been overused? It doesn’t get better with any other use. Same goes for the rock. She is barely visible on top of it, she blends in seamlessly, almost like a chama-chameleon (da da da da), chama-chameleon. (Uh, I hated that song back then but comparing it to all the songs we‘ve got since then that one was pretty creative actually, in retrospect.)

Chorizo

A nice song but a little boring. 6 points.

Milos-BC

Best of luck to Teya tonight,.........no matter what happens, we are proud of her. But most of all, I know she will give everything she has for :rs: tonight. And that is what matters the most. Everything else is beyond our control.

May @Veronika 's amazing salad with Serbian motives bring Teya the luck that she really needs xheart

bstream

Happy for her. Her soothing vocals really compliment the atmospheric instrumental track. The staging really sets the scene and pulls you in from the first second.

Deserved qualification. Took me a while to really appreciate this entry, but it really all came together in the end.

Milos-BC

I felt really, really proud tonight xheart Well done, Teya! She gave her soul into this performance and it was felt.

The primary goal is achieved. I hope the jury will recognize the quality of this song and performance, but no matter how it ends, I will be happy.

goncalovieira

The studio version is good, however the live was pretty boring, non-event...
It was a strange feeling.

Top Bottom