8 7.5%

10 9.3%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

gigi_copp3

It would be a good choice to select an Italian important name (not Piqued Jacks), since Italy votes in the semifinal San Marino is competing in. Guaranteed 12 points that would help San Marino to qualify

mup

It would be a good choice to select an Italian important name (not Piqued Jacks), since Italy votes in the semifinal San Marino is competing in. Guaranteed 12 points that would help San Marino to qualify
But Albania is in the same semi-final, I think that the Italian televote looks likely to be monopolized by Albanian votes. San Marino is lucky to have escaped Ukraine and Moldova (and Romania since is not taking part). But you are right about the strategy.

gigi_copp3

But Albania is in the same semi-final, I think that the Italian televote looks likely to be monopolized by Albanian votes. San Marino is lucky to have escaped Ukraine and Moldova (and Romania since is not taking part). But you are right about the strategy.
I'm pretty sure that if San Marino is represented by someone Italy knows really well (example, The Kolors), there is no Albanian diaspora that could compete with them. 12 points for San Marino, 10 points for Albania. That's it.

In 2022, with Achille Lauro competing (in the 2nd semifinal, with Italy voting in the 1st), Italian commentators were clearly rooting for him and were so sad when he didn't qualify. Just imagine what they would do with another known artist, that Italy could vote for.

Loindici

Veteran
Oh, San Marino. The way you developed into such a MESS.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Dana Gillespie's The Last Polar Bear has me smitten. It really gives off such strong Marianne Faithfull vibes (my all time favourite British artist). The song has such obvious, dare I say huge staging potential which I think if tapped into could easily get San Marino into the final. Yes, we fly to Finland and UMK's headquarters to demand they let us borrow one of Erika Vikman's bears that we'll dye white, and have elegantly dancing on stage in Malmö as Dana laments the unfortunate struggles polar bears face in our current climate.

San Marino would meme so hard with this song (their biggest strength) but it's also genuinely touching, wholesome and thought provoking in a simple, straight forward way. Not forgetting Dana Gillespie has such a gorgeous, deeply rich, lived in voice. Do it, San Marino. Do it.

Loindici

Veteran

DirtyFalcon

If Annalisa were chosen, San Marino would literally have a chance to win ESC, even with Angelina Mango on the line-up. We know San Remo and Eurovision results can be different so she could definitely beat her this time.

Magimixer

Dana Gillespie's The Last Polar Bear has me smitten. It really gives off such strong Marianne Faithfull vibes (my all time favourite British artist). The song has such obvious, dare I say huge staging potential which I think if tapped into could easily get San Marino into the final. Yes, we fly to Finland and UMK's headquarters to demand they let us borrow one of Erika Vikman's bears that we'll dye white, and have elegantly dancing on stage in Malmö as Dana laments the unfortunate struggles polar bears face in our current climate.

San Marino would meme so hard with this song (their biggest strength) but it's also genuinely touching, wholesome and thought provoking in a simple, straight forward way. Not forgetting Dana Gillespie has such a gorgeous, deeply rich, lived in voice. Do it, San Marino. Do it.
I only just listened to it now. I am 100% with you on this one! Absolutely love it, it's such a great combination of everything! (and the video is great too). It's in another class than any of the other contestants.

elanyvx

The 8 + 1 big names are:
Dana Gillespie (for AI)
Aimie Atkinson
La Rua
Pago
Jalisse
Aaron Sibley
Marcella Bella
Loredana Bertè (she's invited but she's not 100% yet)
Wlady, DJ Jad, Corona, Ice MC

Looren

Veteran
Wow Aaron Sibley is back ?

Loredana Berté doing an Achille Lauro ? Participating Sanremo then Una Voce

EscGeek

Veteran
San Marino is about to break the internet xheat
Bring it on!

Im looking forward to what Corona & Ice MC and co. have in store for us xheya

BorisBubbles

Veteran
i'm just a polar bear, who's trying to survive, who's only trying to stay alive *old*

Top Bottom