Contact us

New smilies/Country Flags (SUGGESTION THREAD - UPDATE 11/11)

Verjamem

What's about adding a few new flags of countries, which are taking part in this year World Cup? - Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Uruguay, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Honduras, Ghana ;)

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
What's about adding a few new flags of countries, which are taking part in this year World Cup? - Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Uruguay, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Honduras, Ghana ;)

*lates* I probably won't have time to add them the next week, but I can try to add them :D

Carrie

Could we at least get the Ulster banner as a smiley flag?

nireflag.jpg

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member

ayzelto

I have been wondering if we could have a Catalonian flag. I know it's not a country or state, but it would be lovely :)

Salmon

Edward

I'm thinking of returning to WV but the region I'd like to represent was never featured on the contest. How do I go about having a flag made for this purpose? :oops:

ClassifiedCat

I'm thinking of returning to WV but the region I'd like to represent was never featured on the contest. How do I go about having a flag made for this purpose? :oops:
Yay for a returning member xheat

Just post the flag you want for your region when you confirm, and I believe one of the mods will add it.

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
[MENTION=13185]Edward[/MENTION] I'm away / out of country until tomorrow evening, I can look into it this weekend, but [MENTION=10351]Trece[/MENTION] or someone else from WV should add it as soon as you'll join (if I'm not wrong)

Top Bottom