Contact us

New smilies/Country Flags (SUGGESTION THREAD - UPDATE 11/11)

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
-de -uk -al -ua -ee -ad

Just letting everyone know that you are no able to use flag country smilies on this forum.

Simply click on "view more smilies" or type in a dash (-) followed by the country initials of the country of your choice. I currently have only the most popular countries added but I have no problem adding more of them. Just post your request in here if you are looking for a particular flag

-hr -es -ch -tr -no -ru

94ayd

Re: New smilies/Country Flags

I want to see Bulgaria, Slovenia, Iceland, Slovakia, France & Italy (no need to be participating in the ESC right now, right?). Later on Portugal, Netherlands, Luxembourg... I would like to have pretty much all of them but here are my preferances for the first ones. ;)

94ayd

I had no idea there were that many. I thought it was only the ones which are above. Then I would like to see New Zealand, South Africa, Nepal, East Timor, Uruguay, Wales, Northern Ireland for now. ;)

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

-al -ad -ar -am -au -at -az -by -be -ba -br -bg -ca -na -hr -co -cz -dk -en -ee -eu -fi -fre -ge -de -gr -hu -is -in -ie -il -it -jp -kz -lt -lv -lb -li -lu -mk -mt -mx -md -mc -me -ma -nl -no -pl -pt -ro -ru -sm -sc -rs -sk -sl -es -se -ch -tr -ua -uk -un -us

These are the flags that are currently available. I will look into the flags you requested tonight.

Jukica

(Retired) Admin

Great idea! :D

MrJadeEwen

well typing our ESC favourites in our signatures will be much better now, nice idea matt :cool:

xcheer -uk xcheer

aletem

-ca + -mk = my avatar :mrgreen: :lol:

I like it! I wish there were NSC flags there too. :lol:

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

I don't think it would be that much work. If someone can forward all flags to me in a reasonable size I can do that for you.

TF100

Is there any reason why there's England & Scotland but not Wales & Northern Ireland? :?

Furthermore, useful to the ESC cause as they are all theoretically possible or have declared interest are Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Qatar, Palestine, Syria and Tunisia.

With the Asian contest in mind, we'll also need Bangladesh, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Macao, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.

Top Bottom