12 6.1%

13 6.6%

8 4.1%

7 3.6%

12 6.1%

56 28.4%

• Total voters

VikingTiger

Oh well. I realize I'm not in the main "target group" for this guy, but my gay friend almost threw his underwear on the TV watching the video :lol:
Can I please have Knez og Sergej Cetkovic back next year, please? Eurovision will not be the same this year without that great Balkan ballade.

Well, xgay2, But I kept my underwear on when watching the video. I felt to urge to through them at my tv screen... nor to take them off. BUT - this is still in my top 10, judged solely on the song!
And I agree; I miss a beautiful Balkan ballad this year. Croatia would be welcome to replace that schizofrenic song with a traditional ballad.

tsegaye

This has grown on me A LOT, now I love the chorus! I will upgrade from 5 to 10 :D

nikkisback

And yes, while I don't expect Montenegro to make the finals this year, I would be thrilled if they did. Make the staging just as cheesy as the video clip (or even moreso xheat) and perhaps it'll sail through simply by standing out in a field of ballads and midtempo synth.
This can pop with a sassy staging, and i would love to see this in the final instead of another ballad or indie song.

JimmyJump

Love this haha:lol: for me this is the 2nd best entry this year after Israel who is 1st for me!
And i also like the guy, he is crazy (in a good way) and i love the guys hairstyle !

12pts

MyHeartIsYours

What is this?! It's like the type of shit you'd hear in some seedy gay bar :lol: It does have a certain charm about it though, and it is good for Eurovision. I expect it will ride the gay vote on the Tuesday night and so I predict it will qualify from the semi and finish between 20th and 26th in the final.

I give :10: points to :me:

ZoboCamel

From his interview with Wiwibloggs:

“It will be a very, very controversial costume. It will be very, very strong. I know everyone speaks now about my Eurovision performance and everyone is speaking about it. Of course I will bring a show.”

Yessssss xheat

CPV4931

This definitley is one of my guilty pleasures this year, listened to it quite often so far :-)

Top Bottom