12 6.1%

13 6.6%

8 4.1%

7 3.6%

12 6.1%

56 28.4%

• Total voters

ESCada

I mean this could be catchy-cool if he manages to deliver it vocally BUT I just see it becoming more of a CAMP entry than anything else.

CPV4931

As expected biggest "wtf"-Moment of the day after seeing his rehearsal...

Sean

Admin
Staff member
The best part is that the rehearsal snipped the EBU released is of his least incredible and energetic 30 seconds. My god, those three minutes were a roller coaster ride. Consider me slayed xheart

Tinchey

I cringed so hard to his press conference performance. This guy has guts to be so confident without having any real talent. God bless him. xheart

AlekS

Veteran
y4R75K1.gif

Sammy

Veteran
Just seen the dress rehearsal. The song is in my top 3 this year, but the staging, the performance and the vocal capacities really disappointed me. His dancing routine looks so amateurish - random small town gay club style. I hope his vocals sound better on TV. But at the moment, I think this is not gonna make it. Sadly. xcry

theditz83

Veteran
I've had to drop poor Slavko out of my top 10 after the disappointing rehearsal vids - there was so much opportunity here to bring a fun, party atmosphere with dancers and the like joining him on stage but instead it looks empty and amateur. The hair whip is not enough to save the performance. Such a shame! :(

ChrisOL

At least he had fun at the jury show... :lol:

Edit: He can't dance. And he can't sing.

nudiecrudi

I'm so so sorry.
This is my first time writting a bad opinion on a song.
This guy has no talent at all.
He is such a clichè.
No voice, weird moves or so-called dancing, the song's cheap and it fits perfectly to him.
What he's telling us with his song???? That he is able to move his ass left&right? And that he's doing the most weird&cheapest thing moving his fake ponytail?????
Can you imagine that he is "singing" beside of Salvador Sobral??????

Milos-BC

This is a disgrace. A true disgrace. Sometimes I just believe that the impression would've been better if he just openly admitted that he is trolling us. But sadly, he is serious. Anyway, this really isn't worth spending any words so I will just say....

0 points.

nikkisback

HE WAS AMAZING. I MEAN, FOR HOW MANY PERFORMANCES YOU CAN USE THIS SUBTITLE?
C_aJPpuWAAA5GVl.jpg

He was ducking iconic. ICONIC. Also loved that he said "mom i love you" at the end xheart

Hele.

Any other outcome than this would be shocking. Only positive thing about this that we all were shockingly laughing. Montenegro, please take esc seriously next year again. Thank you, hvala, let's move on. :)

Fluke

No surprise after seeing the rehearsals. It's too bad Montenegro fails whenever they send anything else than stereotypical, old fashioned Yugo-pop. I bet we'll see another Zeljko-type song next year from them....

nikkisback

Any other outcome than this would be shocking. Only positive thing about this that we all were shockingly laughing. Montenegro, please take esc seriously next year again. Thank you, hvala, let's move on. :)
They get the same result when they do. Montenegro has been one of the most experimental countries but they're only been successful with 2000s Yugo-pop. I'm not saying Adio was bad, but compared to this and Igranka, it's a cliche.

Marko279

Song was maybe good. Performance bad, especially singing. Quiet voice and mumbling. They could amplify his microphone.

Brandt

It is an amazing song and the performance itself is what Eurovision could provide us at best for entertainment purposes. The only thing wrong with it was the way Slavko sounded. He is just too amateur to perform on the stage with that "ability". I think that is the only reason he did not make it.

Top Bottom