12 6.8%

10 5.7%

21 11.9%

• Total voters

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: MALTA 2018

I'd like to purchase a Maltese mobile to vote for this special wildcard, but I think I need to save every penny I have to purchase that Maltese life insurance. You never know when your life might be at risk. I'm safe from the Spanish Euro fans this year, but i'm a little worried French fans might want me dead, so it's wise to plan ahead.

I don't know if I will watch this NF or not tonight tbh. I can't remember disliking many entries but I only really liked Rhiannon's song. It's Malta though and Malta are iconic and dear to us all, so I feel like I should tune in just because it's a special once a year event.

Yes, you better purchase that insurance with the French feeling particularly militant over their entry, there is also the possible risk that Canada randomly joins with Avril Lavigne and I'm not sure you'd survive that encounter. Luckily I have a spare mobile with me so i'll send it via owl to make sure you can vote, we have about 3 months until voting closes so you should be fine.

You cannot miss this once a year life enriching experience. What the hell is Melodifestivalen? Eurovision even? trash compared to the delight that Malta Eurovision Song Contest.You'd instantly regret not watching.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Yes, you better purchase that insurance with the French feeling particularly militant over their entry, there is also the possible risk that Canada randomly joins with Avril Lavigne and I'm not sure you'd survive that encounter. Luckily I have a spare mobile with me so i'll send it via owl to make sure you can vote, we have about 3 months until voting closes so you should be fine.

You cannot miss this once a year life enriching experience. What the hell is Melodifestivalen? Eurovision even? trash compared to the delight that Malta Eurovision Song Contest.You'd instantly regret not watching.

Thank you. Very kind. I just received the phone by owl. I'm having a bit of a dilemma though as Lavieenrose just on the sly sent me a Lithuania stream link, and then there's Romania and Sweden tonight too. I don't know what to do. So many NF, so little ears to hear them with.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Thank you. Very kind. I just received the phone by owl. I'm having a bit of a dilemma though as Lavieenrose just on the sly sent me a Lithuania stream link, and then there's Romania and Sweden tonight too. I don't know what to do. So many NF, so little ears to hear them with.

you are very welcome, hopefully you put it to good use. If it helps any, Romania is tomorrow. ;)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

I forgot Maltese TV uses English a lot. xheat It will be fun to know what these adverts are on about.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

I decided to enjoy the Maltese adverts over the Melfest recap: A decision I am *NOT* regretting xheat

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

This opening act is the best thing I've seen all night. Take note Sweden ;)

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

If there are two of you, your band cannot be "Dwett." It's like naming your dog Pdog (with a silent P).

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

If there are two of you, your band cannot be "Dwett." It's like naming your dog Pdog (with a silent P).

And it cannot be "Dwett" if you're a solo act... Unless your name is Houdek ;)

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

You want a hot body
You want a Maserati
You want a Buggati
You better work work clean version xsing

ZoboCamel

You know, I always find it kind of weird to see an NF bringing back its previous winner as an interval act when they flopped at Eurovision. "And here, to show you the standard you're all aspiring to... is a song that came near-last in its semi-final!"

I mean, I get that they can't exactly have a tradition of bringing along the previous year's winner only to go "nah you were shit don't want you back really" when someone flops, but I just find it to give off an amusing vibe :lol:

DanielLuis

Is there another stream other than the one in TVM's site? With better quality?

Top Bottom