RoSSerb

Banned
The girl does not sing, she recites, all the time. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Melody can not be NONO remembered.
The whole song is very average and boring. xboring
This does not go to the finals.
xwave

wtf

I get the song is somewhat professional-sounding and will probably be liked by juries a bit more than by televoters, but it's still a definite NQ imo. I've heard this like 5 times and I can't remember anything about it.

It's not an entry to be ashamed of, far from that, but it's still not interesting/good/catchy/impressive enough to qualify. :(

JonnyWest

7 points in the poll

She couldn't have done a better job selling this song wow xheat girl is on fire! I put her together with Mikolas Josef has best performers of the year so far. Watch out because I think Latvia can surprise a lot of people in May... juries will eat this up and I feel like the televote will also respond well to this

Good luck xcheer

EscGeek

Veteran
lauraRizzotto25.jpg

Besides a great song, we also got the Miss Eurovision 2018 yesterday.. Someone call Miruna so she can give her crown to her successor
xrosexlovexheartxheat

FilipFromSweden

A bombastic James Bond ballad from Latvia. Subtle yet powerful entries like this tend to go 50/50 in Eurovision. I believe if she remains ice cold confident and cool in Lissabon which the song requires and the staging is set just right I could see this in the top. 8 points from me!

aef

OMG I'm sorry but this sounds extremely cheap... It's such a letdown after Aminata, Justs and Triana Park! 3 points from me

A-lister

Veteran
I feel sorry for Madara, last evening was really not a good one for Eurovision with both Ukraine, Latvia and Hungary keeping their best entries at home xshrug

darkap

Well, she's Italian, but I don't care.
It has something from Nina Zilli, hmmm, still a boring sexy entry. Stay in the semifinal... :?

Datura

after the reveal of the semi final voting i thought she would win (and not madara :/ )
anyway i think the song i alright, but the singer lacks passion, this should be sung with much more emotion, i find it kinda boring :/

SirPeterGriffin

Flawless performance, Laura has charisma, sensuality and confidence on stage.
Esamiba was miles ahead a better song that Funny Girl will never dream of but i'm not gonna lie, the live performance didn't captivated the same atmosphere. Still, i hope Madara tries again. We need that cello on Eurovision someday. xheart

Alaska49

as i see it, the restraint is what makes her delivery so good because it matches the mood she is going for. it has a lot of emotion, it just doesn't include a lot of desperation which is apparently what some people want (and i think it would make the performance so much worse)

(also since it was asked before: i just learned that malta 1996's miriam christine was also born in brazil!!! but not raised here which still makes laura the first eurovision contestant to be born AND raised for some time on brazil)

Morpheus

So, I don't know what it says about me that I couldn't connect emotionally with Germany's song but I could with Latvia's. That I'm self-centered, perhaps? But this song speaks to me much better than Michael's, so it gets points for that. Been there, done that, Laura gets me.

I'm not crazy about the melody, though, but perhaps they'll revamp it to give it a bit more layers or more interest in general?

ESCREGION

These songs are not my taste but....
I LOVE HER xlove
Her performance was INCREDIBLE.
12 points..the second 12pointer after Italy....
It's so close to take the leading from Italy!!
Let's go Laura!!!

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
Great performer, nothing song.

4 points.

Top Bottom