Contact us

Jury switching thread

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Do-you-want-to-sw-itch-jury.png

Switching juries is not essential - you can remain in your current chosen country/region but if you want to switch the jury, you can do it once you have taken part 3 editions in one jury.

YOU CAN NOW MOVE FOR WV185 & 186
any moves made for later editions will not count

If you wish to switch the jury, you should reply to this thread with the following information:

Current WorldVision country/region:
New WorldVision country/region:

NOTE: be sure your switch follows The Rules

Changes from WV185
JamieBrown | OP ➟ :no: Norway
Looren | :fr: France ➟ Côte d'Ivoire
Zeus | :kr: South Korea ➟ :fr: France
Edweis | ::hokk Hokkaido ➟ ::toho Tohoku

Changes from WV186

Countries and their respective regions that can currently NOT be taken because the limit of the regions has been reached:

Last edited by a moderator:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
From WV 178
Current country/region: OP
New country/region: :au:

Sorry, but you have not be invited back yet so unfortunately this move does not count

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Oops, got too used to another style of song contest

What can I say, I'm eager :)

We love to see it. Don't worry, when it is time i will let you know. ❤️

Arion

Oh noo, poor Iowa..

Anyway, can't wait to see what you're going to do with Australia Daniels!

Uto

Veteran
Just saying, I wouldn't have done that.

RevNet

Current WorldVision country/region: OP (WV 178)
New WorldVision country/region: :susa: Southern USA (WV 179)

First off, hello everyone! I'm back again. The reason I haven't been on the forum as much is because other things, like my part-time job, have taken priority (as well it should). A lot has happened in my life since y'all last saw me in May. Both my parents have taken on more responsibilities at their current jobs. My dad as a city councilman and my mom now works at the new-ish legacy museum for the city.

By hopefully being the Southern USA juror, I am hoping to (1) give WV some hits to enjoy, (2) discover some hidden gems from the region, (3) be as active as I can be on here and elsewhere on the forum, and (4) have a better attitude about this contest. While it won't be an overnight deal as far as the last point is concerned, it is my hope that I have the best mental attitude about WV this time around. To those I have wronged in the past concerning my previous participations in WV, I offer my sincerest apologies. I hope we can start things on the right foot. To those that are new and/or don't know much about me, hi! I hope to hear some good tunes from y'all, and I also hope that you all will like what I have to offer in turn as the juror for the region of the Southern USA.

Eulaliya

Feeling frustrated with the luck o' the Irish running dry... so from next edition:

From WV179:
Current WV country/region: Leinster
New WV country/region: :lt: Lithuania

I've decided to visit outside of my Britannic comfort zone for a Baltic excursion 2.0... and I have loaded some 90s hits ready xheat

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
From WV179:
Current WV country/region: :cali: California
New WV country/region: ::midw Midwest USA

Zeus

Here I am again. I'm always full of doubts and gets bored fast, so.. time to do something different. I love Portugal and will still come back to it one day but let's do something riskier for now.

From WV179:
Current WV country: :nl: The Netherlands
New WV country: :kr: South Korea

Top Bottom