Contact us

Jury switching thread

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Do-you-want-to-sw-itch-jury.png

Switching juries is not essential - you can remain in your current chosen country/region but if you want to switch the jury, you can do it once you have taken part 3 editions in one jury.

YOU CAN NOW MOVE FOR WV185 & 186
any moves made for later editions will not count

If you wish to switch the jury, you should reply to this thread with the following information:

Current WorldVision country/region:
New WorldVision country/region:

NOTE: be sure your switch follows The Rules

Changes from WV185
JamieBrown | OP ➟ :no: Norway
Looren | :fr: France ➟ Côte d'Ivoire
Zeus | :kr: South Korea ➟ :fr: France
Edweis | ::hokk Hokkaido ➟ ::toho Tohoku

Changes from WV186

Countries and their respective regions that can currently NOT be taken because the limit of the regions has been reached:

Last edited by a moderator:

Genesis

Current WorldVision country/region: :pl:
New WorldVision country/region:

This may come as shocking revelation to some, maybe not to others, but I guess it is time to say goodbye. It has been a wonderful adventure, sharing all the music from my beloved country. It is also great to know that many of you enjoyed the songs that I shared across all these editions. This decision has been in my head for some time now and I couldn't find courage to actually press the button and live the consequences. So here I am. Doing the final bidding.
Thank you all for all the support and who knows... maybe you will find me soon playing as Poland...

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
pyromania-cascada.gif

CASCADALAND ITS REAL

JSSArcos

xblush
From WV 177:

Old Country/region: OP
New Country/region: ::gali ( Galicia)

Well, the time has come to return to this contest that is so dear to me. I left quite abruptly, without a proper farewell, nearly 3 years ago (I believe). It's incredible to think about how much my life has changed over these years and how quickly they've passed. I've completed my bachelor's degree and am currently pursuing my master's. My free time has decreased significantly over these 3 years, which made this hiatus truly necessary. But I feel that now is the right time to come back!
Interestingly, I celebrated my birthday yesterday, and when I saw the message from the moderators, this return truly felt like a perfect gift. I discovered many songs in this contest that have accompanied me over the past 3 years, and I'm eager to reconnect with some of you and meet the new judges. I'm also looking forward to understanding their tastes and perhaps finding individuals with similar preferences to mine

I gave a lot of thought to the region/country I would choose. I was genuinely surprised to see Australia available (one of the best countries in terms of my cup of tea). But I wanted to seek something more challenging and that held significance for me.Nothing fits better than Galicia, a region deeply connected to my birthplace (my roots are in Minho, Portugal - just 30/40 km from Vigo). The cultures are strikingly similar, and we truly live with significant interaction across the border. Nothing could be more special.
A huge challenge, which was exactly what I was looking for! My deliberate choice of Galicia is driven more by my quest for authenticity and significance of the place (I'm really a geographer haha)

I hope all of you are doing well.
See you around
João
xlove

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
From WV178

Current WorldVision country/region: :neus: Northeastern USA
New WorldVision country/region: -

crying-falling.gif

excuse me what is this behaviour