11 5.6%

43 21.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Ezio

Veteran
Ireland is on such a struggle bus since 2016 or so (2015 was cute and I blank when it comes to Ireland between 2004 and 2014). But being the notorious loser of recent years, it must take balls of steel to take such a leap of faith into the bottomless pit. This is beyond awful. It sounds like a demonic rap battle.

Fluke

Not really fond of the changes in the version in the video, and the vocals are way too low in the mix, but i'm just hoping they'll go with something very similar to the NF live version, though a different staging would be nice. This will be iconic no matter the results, no doubt!

HarryUK

Veteran
It's a lot better than I thought, still skeptical of it qualifying though

Loindici

Veteran
“Originally the story for the video was very dark, but since winning the Late Late Show Eurosong, there have been so many people reaching out about how their children love the song, so I wanted to make sure the video was something enjoyable and accessible for people of all ages."

I took this from a Wiwi article, but damn, the Irish kids love this song? xmetal

grazy2266

The video is cool, and its certainly different. I just don't know if it will qualify, I hope so for Ireland.

jatojo

How on earth could I call this song the worst Eurovision entry in history and still give it a 4 in my rating? It doesn't make sense. Maybe I just acknowledged the visuals.

It feels like an eternity since that song was chosen. Many other noisy joke acts have been released since then.

Zeus

This will ether flop extremely hard or finish top 5 in the semi and get a nice televote score in the final. Nothing inbetween, no borderline Q or whatever. The only thing borderline about this entry is that girl herself probably. Would still date her tho.

Zeus

From now on in my head Ireland isn't only the country of stupid pubs, The Banshees of Inisherin, Irish coffee and a very joky ESC-addict on this forum (love you tho @MopManMoss). It's now the country of Bambie screaming "Avada Kadavra, I speak to destroy" and moodswings. What a turnaround.

MopManMoss

Veteran
From now on in my head Ireland isn't only the country of stupid pubs, The Banshees of Inisherin, Irish coffee and a very joky ESC-addict on this forum (love you tho @MopManMoss). It's now the country of Bambie screaming "Avada Kadavra, I speak to destroy" and moodswings. What a turnaround.
How did you forget tin whistles and potatoes

jatojo

This will ether flop extremely hard or finish top 5 in the semi and get a nice televote score in the final. Nothing inbetween, no borderline Q or whatever. The only thing borderline about this entry is that girl herself probably. Would still date her tho.

Most often, when I see people saying either-or about a song, it ends up in the middle.

Cathan

Interestingly just for fun I decided to calculate the results of this semi final using the results ESCunited poll of each country but only counted the 8-10 & 12's as that's a more accurate measure of how a televote will work and Ireland ended up coming 4th in the semi final behind only Croatia,Lithuania & Ukraine...

Top Bottom