• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Agreed. Bravo :ie: - you deserve your spot for this vision xup

I also cannot wait to see my mum's WTF face tomorrow when this performance goes off :lol:

I showed my mum all the songs a couple of weeks ago and she had to take a pause after this. She hated it with every fibre of her being. :LOL:

Datura

I still wish the song was better but i definitely want to see this in the final and Bambi is a phenomenal performer, one of the best stagings of the year imo

ESC94

Still hate the song but I´m happy for all Irish fans if Bambi makes it into the final since you suffered nearly as much in the past years as we Germans. :LOL: :)

theditz83

Veteran
I showed my mum all the songs a couple of weeks ago and she had to take a pause after this. She hated it with every fibre of her being. :LOL:
My mum is going into the Semi finals completely blind for a change, aside from UK (although she hasn't seen the live staging yet... :lol:)

So it'll be just as fun trying to watch her reactions during the show!

EscGeek

Veteran
It's funny how "normies" will react to this song, while eurofans like myself are so desensitized to weird shit that we almost unanimously wanted Ireland to pick one of the two daring songs in the NF.:ROFLMAO:

NeoTen

This song could've won in this year's line-up if she sang with a beat with less BPM's and more like a power balled instead of a slower Lorde song. I think it will do very good with juries, but not with the public. And I saw the stage rehearsal... that's way too melancholy. Why does RTÉ (....) up their potential talent like this?

aef

What da fuq is :ie: doing at 5th position in the odds, are you fucking kidding me?

Most dreadful entry since Samanta Tina probably.

Am trying to judge it objectively, I just can’t see that big success. It’s giving me strong Triana Park Vibes tbh.

Top Bottom