12 5.3%

53 23.2%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Mainshow

Veteran
The song itself is still utterly horrendous and just unbearable noise to me but I'm living for this clip.
I don't know if it's enough to qualify but it's a huge step ahead of other entries in terms of camera angles, outfit and creating a lasting and memorable impression.

I wouldn't be mad at Ireland qualifying.
Maybe it's even an Armenia 2016 scenario for me? (A song I hated but ended up voting for because they miraculously delivered the best performance of the night).

AliceEsc

That hand rising from the grave, I can't xfaint
I'm very impressed, although I've had a difficult time with the song. Great camera work. Bambie demands attention and they get it.

akoz

The best rehearsal clip of first semifinal, hands down. I don't like this song at all but this performance is just incredible attention grabber. I think there is no way Ireland will stay in semifinal now.

And I can't wait for that transition from Ireland to Ukraine on Tuesday, should be epic :LOL:

Lumina

5 points for staging and creativity but apart from that I‘m not too keen on the song. I do wonder though how it’s gonna be perceived in the semi because I don’t think it’s especially family friendly.

SAYAY

I have to change my score yet another time after I watched the rehearsal clip and the more I listen to this, the more I like the vibe of it. Changins from :10: to :12: points xdance2:ie:

soulm8

Absolutely mesmerizing staging. Sounded good as well. This stand out big time and will qualify easily with the public.

Milos-BC

I love that :ie: finally comes up with something freesh and original (and gloomy, that always works for me). Though I still can't connect to the song itself. But we will see, I hope to be blown away by the live performance.

5 points for now.

Bmbriga

This dong really grew on me and the staging looks amazing from the clip.
I need to throw one country out of my top 10 to make room for Ireland just didn't decided yet which one.

Sammy

Veteran
Just imagine Christer's face when Ireland would win this year. When Sweden JUST tied up with them. In ABBAs anniversary year... In Sweden...

(Won't happen of course, but still)

Seregil Korit

From all the clips this stands out the most - it looks and sounds absolutely amazing. The camera work is absolutely delicious and the attention that Bambie commands x12points

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Ohhh, I'm loving this onstage. I already respected the creativity of it but am truly *entertained* now. Moving up to :8: and wouldn't be surprised if I go even higher after the live shows--and I'm confident there will be live shows plural.

Pencissy

Imo from a NQ to a decent top10-15 to a really really BANGER!!! From yesterday I've started rooting for Ireland!!! Lets go fellas

Top Bottom