Contact us

Hosts

Galandar

I liked Nargiz's job, so she would be a good host imo...Also I'm interested in a guy host...no idea who it would be...Maybe a guy who took the first allocation draw in January
Let's see. Can't wait to updates on both the stage and hosts. As for male host, whoever but he :?

Galandar

the latest rumors are about Emin Mecnunbeyli.
That would be a good option. Here is Emin's photo

259673_172087632852849_163242470404032_429432_3016147_o.jpg

makkillottu

Yes, the one in the red dress did a way better job and had almost no weird Azerbaijani accent when speaking. :)

Totally agree, she was almost perfect. Great way to present a global event like Eurovision. ITV, don't disappoint us!! :D

Simon87

[h=1]Eldar, Nargiz, Leyla to host Eurovision 2012[/h]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][/FONT]​

Synergise

Glad it isn't the 'ladies and gentlemen' guy from the semi final allocation! :lol:
I'm happy enough with these choices, though I don't think any of them will be as epic as Anke last year!

mono

Leyla's english is a little bit bad and she was nervous during the allocation draw. i dont think she is a good choice, now Nargiz is a different story. She handle very well with the montenegrin women that invaded the stage.lol.

btw, @synergise, lets make a petion to make Anke the official presenter of eurovision 2012 till infinite. xD

lowyby

Eldar is a pretty good choice, I think they have to give him the most work like Anke had last year. His english is pretty good & as we know he speaks Azeri (logical) & German also, so French shouldn't be tooo difficult

deese

Well, I suppose Eldar and Nargiz will be on the stage with Leyla in the green room.

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
Their attempts at English and French will enjoyable in a sort of facepalm way.

r3gg13

I'm really happy with the choices. I don't want to sound like I'm against Husniye, but I'm glad she didn't get the spot. IDK, but she just looks like she over does her excitement and emotions.

dezbee2008

I'm happy for the choosing of these hosts. I also agree that Leyla should do the green room.

PashonFrut

I like Nargiz! She is also quite attractive.
4013669300449.jpg

We all seem to agree. Leyla for the greenroom, please.

Farahim

Can I make a petition now to see the lovely AySel as one of the presenters of next years Eurovision. She is awesome!

Honestly though, who do we believe are likely to be the presenters of the show who will be able to speak fluent english and french?

I dont know french,but Eldar speaks fluent english and german.

Top Bottom