Contact us

Hosts

Mozz

I'm sorry to say but in all the years that I watch this show, these 3 presenters delivered the worst performance of all presenters I've ever seen.

But I'm sure they're all three very kind persons (just not up to this task).

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
I'm sorry to say but in all the years that I watch this show, these 3 presenters delivered the worst performance of all presenters I've ever seen.

But I'm sure they're all three very kind persons (just not up to this task).

Actually I prefer this year's hosts over the Russian Semi Final hosts, especially that dude. That was just painful, I couldn't even enjoy the results cause he was soooooo pathetic.

Mozz

Hmm, he's not that unpleasant as a presenter. At least he's not stiff.

He's just a bit of a ...well how do you say it. A 'Tel Sell' guy. The kind of men you see a lot in American tv shows where they try to sell you overpriced house appliances, jewelry and fitness stuff (that don't work).

Mozz

Not bad enough to, as a neighbour, devalue the worth of your property, so to say.

Mozz

Ehm, well yeah, maybe he could be draining if I'm put up with him for a longer while :? He seems to be an endless talker, and not able to notice that everybody has left the room or lost attention.

O well, I still prefer him a bit to the three I saw tonight.

Sabrewulf238

I would say the Azerbaijan hosts are worse than the Russian hosts.

The Russian hosts were far more awkward, but at the very least they had some life in them.

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
Re: The hosts.

Awful, werent they? :lol:

I can't understate how much I agree. They were an absolute shambles and can't string a sentence together between them. I hope Nargiz is doing the voting results on Saturday, she is the only one who might be able to handle it.

Quent91

I'm sorry to say but this year, the hosts speak an incredibly bad French :?

It doesn't sound natural and it's more like they recited phonetically.

A-lister

Veteran
Actually, I can't remember the last time there were good hosts in this haha.

I sort of liked the hosts in the final in Russia 2009.

But on the other hand, rather have boring hosts than hosts that make a whole circus and treat the contest with disrespect and make a comedy show of it.

rajo

I was also really embarrassed to hear them speaking French. And they are so liveless and boring.

Yamarus

Yup, the hosts are uncharismatic and speak dreadful English.

Did they speak French ? Oh, those five sentences of incomprehensible gibberish? That was French?:eek:

Only positive aspect: they're not trying to be overly funny like Stefan Rabb last year.

Anyhow, I think the best hosts in the last three years were Norway. That was a nice team, with a good balance between seriousness and entertainment.

Top Bottom