9 7.4%

14 11.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Realest

The only good thing would be that we have 2 equally big Semi Finals.

Nicholas123

Klavdia's submission that made the top-7 (but not top-3) is now available on spotify. Not impessed, but her voice sounds lovely. She should try again next year with another song.

Deleted member 12761

What i find laughable is that Greece is a country in which ESC is extemely popular, there's a decent music industry, yet we get songs like Shout Out, Liar, What They Say , Holy Water etc...ERT does not even seem to try. We deserve better than this.
Greece used to be one of my favorite countries at Eurovision. You guys gave us Helena Paparizou, Kalomoira, Giorgios and his bop Opa, Eleftheria. The only entry that I really liked in the last few years was Gianna Terzi and her not qualifying was a crime. I sometimes listen to greek music and would like something in greek instead of these english songs.

tararaaam

No tea, more or less. Just people trying to politisize something that shouldnt be a matter in this case. It all boils down to the argument “we wanted Liar instead, and because this guy has a rich family, IT HAS TO BE CORRUPTION!!”.

mauve

Veteran
Greece used to be one of my favorite countries at Eurovision. You guys gave us Helena Paparizou, Kalomoira, Giorgios and his bop Opa, Eleftheria. The only entry that I really liked in the last few years was Gianna Terzi and her not qualifying was a crime. I sometimes listen to greek music and would like something in greek instead of these english songs.
Yianna Terzi was indeed wonderful! Never understood why she didn't qualify. She was the last Greece entry I truly liked. Since then Greece unfortunately decided to send english Pop songs. It would be so much better to return to the roots!

PanosAK

I actually like this better than the snippet from "What They Say" ....i don't know.

Obviously one is a full song and the other is a snippet.

Citelis

Yianna Terzi was indeed wonderful! Never understood why she didn't qualify. She was the last Greece entry I truly liked. Since then Greece unfortunately decided to send english Pop songs. It would be so much better to return to the roots!
She actually had a 10th place with t/v but juries killed her. But this year there are no juries in semifinals so a more polished entry in Greek could easily qualify even if it's not jury-friendly. Average english pop song, like what is probably Victor's entry going to be, is less safe this year imo.

Last edited:

ArmpitOfEurope

Obviously one is a full okay song and the other is a snippet mess made by a 14yo

fixed it for you :p

Now jokes aside, it seems they produced What they say from scratch a few days ago, maybe there's hope? Not that I trust Panik...
Say what you want about the Dream team, but the production of Last dance and what Kontopoulos did to Die together production-wise were impeccable. Kontopoulos could have eurovision-ise "What they say" a lot.
Ah, who would have thought I would be missing Kontopoulos. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Top Bottom