14 11.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ArmpitOfEurope

At this point I won't be surprised if Greece withdraws this year
Seems like the ERT jury did cheated, according to Melissa's lawyers the minimum points she could get from the jurors if they all ranked her dead last were 560, she somehow got only 440. She would have won with 560 ( coz she wiped the public vote out ).
This is so embarassing for ERT

Realest

At this point I won't be surprised if Greece withdraws this year
Seems like the ERT jury did cheated, according to Melissa's lawyers the minimum points she could get from the jurors if they all ranked her dead last were 560, she somehow got only 440. She would have won with 560 ( coz she wiped the public vote out ).
This is so embarassing for ERT

According to Efun:

The winner was decided due to the big difference of the last place of “Liar” by the ERT Jury. We remind you that both the 70 people that voted and also the ERT Jury voted with the Eurovision sytem (12,10,8).

The final results are:

Demographic Public Jury of 70 people:

1. Melissa Mantzoukis– Liar 693 votes
  2. Victor Vernicos– What they say 509 votes
  3. Maria Maragkou and Antonia Kaouri– Shout out 341 votes
ERT Jury:

1. Victor Vernicos– What they say 740 votes
  2. Maria Maragkou and Antonia Kaouri– Shout out 720 votes
  3. Melissa Mantzoukis– Liar 440 votes
Combined final resutls

1. Victor Vernicos– What they say 1.249 votes
  2. Melissa Mantzoukis– Liar 1.133 votes
  3. Maria Maragkou and Antonia Kaouri– Shout out 1.061 votes

Its mathematically impossible that the 3 Contestants have uneven Numbers.

Also, all 3 got together 1543 Points which is not divisible with 70 (22,04).
The ERT Jury gave 1900 combined Points which is not divisible with 70 as well ( 27.14).

Also...

The votes of Greek demographic jury among the three contestants were the 50,6% of the results, while the other 49,4% was determined by the Jury voting.

Which isnt true 55.18% vs 46,82% instead of 49.4% vs 50,6%.

A-lister

Veteran
Yay drama! xcheer

But I am all for a change of entry, seems the chosen one isn't particularly good and also corruption and cheating (if true) should never go unpunished!

tararaaam

I am afraid your math is wrong, Realest. You have to consider that the results are multiplied with a number, to account for the 49,6%. Also, I really doubt that the results do not include 1. Cases where two songs got 8 while one got 12. 2. Maybe are just a part of the total results, that included the other songs too. After all, the 8 songs were chosen by the jury. Aka, things aren’t as simple as they are presented.

EscGeek

Veteran
This is tragicomic.

But:

-EBU said 39 countries will compete in 2015
-EBU said 43 countries will compete in 2016
-EBU said 43 countries will compete in 2017
-EBU said 42 countries will compete in 2019
-EBU said 41 countries will compete in 2020
-EBU said 41 countries will compete in 2021
-EBU said 41 countries will compete in 2022
-EBU said 37 countries will compete in 2023

pewdiepie-hmm.gif

Nicholas123

We won't withdraw anyway.

Btw Victor was at the studio today for some final details of his song.

Realest

Why is ERT trying so hard, to ruin their Momentum they build up the last 2 Years?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Would someone wanna go and work with a broadcaster after suing them and starting drama? It's going to be so awkward. Imaginging her rolling up to rehearsals like:

tbh it's what they deserve for rigging it all for that mess from Victor.

Last edited:

MS.

I am afraid your math is wrong, Realest. You have to consider that the results are multiplied with a number, to account for the 49,6%. Also, I really doubt that the results do not include 1. Cases where two songs got 8 while one got 12. 2. Maybe are just a part of the total results, that included the other songs too. After all, the 8 songs were chosen by the jury. Aka, things aren’t as simple as they are presented.
I agree with you that things may not be as easy as presented. The multiplication by 49.6% won't explain this but the idea of the inclusion of the other songs in some of the votes could explain everything mathematically actually so does anyone know if they made all people vote again or no?
According to Efun:

Its mathematically impossible that the 3 Contestants have uneven Numbers.

Also, all 3 got together 1543 Points which is not divisible with 70 (22,04).
The ERT Jury gave 1900 combined Points which is not divisible with 70 as well ( 27.14).

Also...

Which isnt true 55.18% vs 46,82% instead of 49.4% vs 50,6%.
If part of the votes where coming from when all the other songs were included it would explain that 3 contestants got uneven numbers otherwise it won't be possible as you said.
And the fact that the dermoscopic jury gave more points to other songs than these 3 while the ERT jury gave more points to these 3 songs could explain why the jury appear to have more weight.

Anyway i do agree with you that there is something fishy about it. They should have just began counting from 0 when they were selecting between these 3 songs.

Conclusion: Yeah a very bad organisation could possibly explain this but of course corruption is possible too.

A-lister

Veteran
Would someone wanna go and work with a broadcaster after suing them and starting drama? It's going to be so awkward. Imaginging her rolling up to rehearsals like:

tbh it's what they deserve for rigging it all for that mess from Victor.

Lol

I thought the same about Aidan in Malta, although I completely support him, the bridges will be burnt with the broadcaster (unless new people will be onboard).

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Lol

I thought the same about Aidan in Malta, although I completely support him, the bridges will be burnt with the broadcaster (unless new people will be onboard).

Yes. It's good on them to fight it for a fair result, but in the process of doing so they're pretty much cutting any ties with the broadcaster, or at the least that delegation.

Mainshow

Veteran
If - only if :gr: withdraws, the EBU really needs to invite another country - I don´t want to have a new "low" after the introduction of both semi finals.

Top Bottom