18 6.7%

13 4.8%

11 4.1%

17 6.3%

12 4.4%

39 14.4%

• Total voters

Gordon_Shumway

(...)Ela has got Polish roots and speaks Polish well. I think I will vote for you tonight :) Do the same, please xkiss Would be nice to see :de:-:pl: 12's exchange ;)

That reminds me of 2008: The girl-band "No Angels" ended up in last place, got 14 points, 2 from Switzerland and 12 from Bulgaria, only because one of the ladies had Bulgarian roots. If Germany deserves no points for musical quality then we shouldn't get any.
Nevertheless, I like the Polish entry very much and they get one third of my telephone votes (my other votes go to Austria and Netherlands).

Mlyn

Banned
Ela really looks like she escaped a Polish farm, unlike the Slavic Girls of Poland :p

StellaStai

Good Luck Germany. :) This is among my favoroite songs this year, so you'll get the most of my votes. xup

DerMoment1608

In a waffle shop after JF, people starting to talk about their favorites: "Armenia, Sweden. Germany wasn't bad either". I know, not representive at all, but an example that the song does reach some people.

Anyway I wouldn't view it that black as it's written here, they are still the best charting Big 5 and seem to be more an entry for "normal" viewers than classic ESC fans.

That reminds me of 2008: The girl-band "No Angels" ended up in last place, got 14 points, 2 from Switzerland and 12 from Bulgaria, only because one of the ladies had Bulgarian roots. If Germany deserves no points for musical quality then we shouldn't get any.

This was rather because Lucy was in the jury of some talent show and therefore 'famous', but I share your opinion that such points are just false.

blue00eyes

Nevertheless, I like the Polish entry very much and they get one third of my telephone votes (my other votes go to Austria and Netherlands).
We were last too. :oops: I remember our media wrote "Nightmare. Poland came last (ex-aequo with UK and Germany, so it's not that bad)" or something like that :lol:

IceKing32

Really hope this doesn't come last!

This isn't going to happen, I'm pretty sure.

I guess that instead one of the big favorites will end up on a bad place, it's every year so.
Hungary in 2011 was the fan favorite and Cascada last year was very high in the odds.

Probably Hungary or the UK isn't going to get such a good place as it's promised with the odds.

There will be much surprises tonight which makes it very exciting! :mrgreen:

Luki

I really really hope this doesn't get the last place, it deserves top 5. ;_________; Good luck Elaiza! xlove

simonPL

I can't believe Elaiza is suppose to be last, this is my candidate to victory! If Europe wants to appreciate really good songs then should vote for Germany or The Netherlands. Good luck from Poland! :)

AlbertWheat

Elaiza are one of the best entries ever. It's a shame Europe won't appreciate it. The arrangements are wonderful... Hope the performance helps in the same way as SEBalter did. Go Germany!

Grinch

Good luck Elaiza :)

Miloutchi

Ilse from The Common Linnets (Netherlands) said that she likes this one! (Along with Sweden and Norway)

Viel Glück, liebe Nachbarn! :D

IceKing32

A bit disappointing that we didn't get some more points...
But to perform after the winning song is less spectecular...

Anyway, I'm pleased with the result. Not the last one and not bottom 5 :mrgreen:

The juries obviously rated Elaiza down...
Now, the song is 4th at the download charts:
8-Germany
16-Moldova
22-Poland
28-Luxembourg
29-Sweden
30-Russia
32-Norway
36-Denmark
42-Austria
54-Hungary
60-Switzerland