18 6.7%

13 4.8%

11 4.1%

17 6.3%

12 4.4%

39 14.4%

• Total voters

JamieBrown

That sounds weird, but I'm so happy about the result. Especially after it seemed to becoming 23rd and with the last 4 voting countries we almost doubled our points :lol:

Thanks to all voting for Elaiza, I'm surprised about some televoting results like that from Georgia.

And to :at: : Be ashamed of yourself for not giving us any points :D

V1KA

I'm really happy for this to get rather up in the rankings! I definitely wasn't expecting any of that.

By the way, my friend thought that the singer from Elaiza reminded of me. :D Even though I don't personally agree, that was a quite cute side note!

Kicker

Well, it was right, but it went wrong :lol:But anyway, I was surprised about the rather positive result (of course in comparison with the predicitions), so I'm quite satisfied. For the next year, I hope Stefan Raab to make return but hopefully not with another "Unser Star für Österreich"-Show. I'd like to have the focus less on the artist, but way more on the song. I couldn't present you a concept or something now, but I'm sure there are some capable brains in Germany who could do that job :D

Mrm

Veteran
It is a real shame that we should be surprised when smth normal and AMAZING like this does well. Plus it didn't do well at all how it should be..in a normal music festival this KILLER vocal xbow would be appreciated as hell..I can listen to her singing for hours!! xlove

Mrm

Veteran
Only Lena - "Taken by a stranger" was better than this one, of German entries in previous years.. :)

Mrm

Veteran
It's such a pity Lena didn't win with "Taken by a stranger", but "Satellite"..the first one was smth EXTRAORDINARY for ESC, smth what will hardly repeat to this festival with current trends..It was too modern and quality for this festival without any single doubt..

toinou03

Only Lena - "Taken by a stranger" was better than this one, of German entries in previous years.. :)

I agree. TBAS was awesome !

I xlove Standing still and Glorious as well xlove

This one has really grown on me as the girls are adorable ! xlove

:de: is never a let down ! :D

Mrm

Veteran
[MENTION=8798]toinou03[/MENTION]

Yes "Glorious" was fantastic..but surprisingly I prefer this one to it, I didn't expect though..

Musicosity

:de: is never a let down ! :D
Except for the Germans! :lol:

Well, not really, actually. The girls were charming. Song was ok, I think, staging could have been better. When I look at this year's top ten I wonder if any of those songs would have won our NF. Like so many other countries we are still looking for the right formula.

Anyway, I'd prefer us to do well primarily with a good song instead of an "interesting" artist. No Raab, please.

simonPL

I don't know if you know it guys, but "Is it right" was last week on 2nd place on Polish Airplay Chart - New Songs. And it seems like it's growing on Polish Airplay, I wanna see it on Top 20! :)

Scooby

Girls was great. I love this song more and more with every new listening.

Mrm

Veteran
I hope Germany won't follow Austria and send old fashioned ballad, I want again quirky and modern like this!!

Milos-BC

An expected result for me. The girls did a great job, but the song didn't have a bigger capacity. It is not a type of song that does well. But it is the one that I enjoy, and that I will continue enjoying in the future as well :D

Sammy

Veteran
Germany can be proud, even if the result wasn't that good. It was well performed and personally I like the song a lot. perhaps it cpuld have done better if there had been some highlight in the song. Something unexpected in the second half. But that's just speculation. i think the starting position between the two big favorites with their strong entries took a lot of attention from it and also made it look weaker than it actually is. Good luck for the girls! i'd LOVE to see them again. Probably not next year, but perhaps oneq or two years later?

Milos-BC

That would only raise them for maybe a spot or two, but, as I said, I think it is not the song for everyone, and that is why a better result than this wasn't realistic. We have a similar band here, they are called Frajle, and while they are fantastic, the group of their fans is, sadly, quite reserved compared to other, more commercial artists.

Mlyn

Banned
Number 14 in Austria

Top Bottom