11 4.1%

17 6.3%

12 4.4%

39 14.4%

• Total voters

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Should've been higher than the UK :), check out the grand final split results and then see the final result :geek:, it's quite confusing :confused:

Germany was higher than UK but came lower than the UK. It's just how the results have set out. obviously some juries loved it, and some televoters from different countries. It happened to the UK 2009, our total in the juries/televoting was higher than Turkey but they beat us to 4th, by not many points.

simonPL

Wow, this week "Is it right" is #4 in Poland! :)
Last week it was #11.

This is airplay, but on Official Video Chart Elaiza is also on 4th position.

simonPL

Well, I see that my post is the last one, but this week Elaiza is 2nd on Polish Airplay Chart! Super geil! :D

Mlyn

Banned
Where does the buzz in Poland come from for Elżbieta Sosnowska, Yvonne Grünwald and Natalie Plöger?

Mlyn

Banned
Steinmetz was the name of her stepfather

simonPL

Where does the buzz in Poland come from for Elżbieta Sosnowska, Yvonne Grünwald and Natalie Plöger?

One of them is half-Polish (Elżbieta, ofc) and they visit Polish media from time to time, but the song is really radio friendly, the biggest music radio stations and tv-channels play "Is it right" very often and people vote for them in charts.

nunaney

I finally have Elaiza's album and I love the songs so much xheart Especially Cinderella, Lemonade, Circle of Life, and Without You

dogmeat

They keep playing it in the radio here ever since the final and I still find it mind-boggling. It didn't finish high, in Polish televoting it was 5th, which isn't bad, but also not uberhigh. But gotta admit, after hearing it 1000 times, I really like it and it indeed sounds like a very radio-friendly song. Mellow and catchy at the same time, easy to listen while not being trashy at all. Yeah, I think it might be something just for Polish people's taste :]

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I got a reply of Madeline Juno on Youtube today, replying about her performance at the NF and why it went wrong:

I still feel ashamed of how much I sucked in my very own opinion, even though I try not to look back to this whole thing. I'm sorry I didn't make it, I'm still sorry for having let people down but oh well, I guess I'm only a teenage girl still learning day by day, so.. forgive me.
Aaaaaaaaaaaanyway - Back when the show was on, my band and me had monstrous in-ear issues which we had during our rehearsals as well, but which of course was promised to be fixed by the time we were gonna go on stage live. Of course it wasn't, 'cause how could it have been different..

Until that day I had never stood on a stage of that size ever before and surely was nervous but still, I'm always trying to give my very best. But just imagine going on stage, not knowing whether your in-ear problems were gonna be gone by now or whether you'll just not hear yourself at all. I couldn't hear myself and tried fixing it myself by turning up the volume of the bodypack hanging off my back but nothing helped. so.. of course I fucked up. Great nervousness and issues that are not supposed to happen always is a bad mixture. But I've learned a lot, I now know what it's like to be put under such great pressure in such an early stage of one's very own development and progress in being an artist.. and maybe one day far away from now I'll do better and conditions won't mean me harm as much as they did back then. 

Genuinely think Madeline would have done better than what Elaiza did. With the bad audience and terrible format it was a recipe for disaster.

Top Bottom