20 4.7%

19 4.4%

20 4.7%

17 4.0%

14 3.3%

63 14.7%

• Total voters

markovs

TBAS is better than last years song in my opinion, and of course Germany will be top 10!

I'm not dissing it as I really like it, bu don't think it's an 'immediate' hit which it has to be to win Eurovision. Over 90% of people will hear it fully for the first time SaturdAY night and it's more of a grower than an immediate like. 'Push Forward' was absolutely brilliant and I reckon could have been top 3 but TBAS will probably be lower top 10.

A-lister

Veteran
I'm not dissing it as I really like it, bu don't think it's an 'immediate' hit which it has to be to win Eurovision. Over 90% of people will hear it fully for the first time SaturdAY night and it's more of a grower than an immediate like. 'Push Forward' was absolutely brilliant and I reckon could have been top 3 but TBAS will probably be lower top 10.

Agree... this will struggle not because it's bad but because it's a grower and maybe "not for the masses" really.

But I still think this was the right choice for Germany and Lena especially. She's not in this for winning, she's to prove she's still a force to be reckon with and that she progressed from last year.. most of the other songs in the German selection would have been lame copycats of the last year's winning song.. and that wouldn't do her career any good. People would judge her as a one trick pony.

Now she doesn't have to prove she can win, just that she progess as an artist.

Kicker

The people in the Studio of "Unser Song für Deutschland" liked the song from the first minute on. And me too :)
I think it was the best choice :)

whatdoyouwant

I still hate the dancers and their outfits but the atmosphere of the rehearsals blew me away. And that's been in low quality and poor camera work videos. So Saturday, she'll be amazing ;)

kotten

I'm also not feeling the dancers in those predicable body socks, however the whole feel to it is good and I'm sure she will do better than perhaps people think, since her song is very non eurovision.

Isabella

I love everything except their outfit. I predict top 5 for Germany :D

Grinch

I could like the outfit, if the dancers were thin. I mean skinny. They are a little overweight, it makes them look too real (:D) and it doesn't suit the trippy effect of the song. With thin dancers wearing those outfits, it could be more "creepy" and better.

gazzerl67

Unfortunately I have to admit I absolutely can't stand this and rather than grow on me it's gone the other way. I think she had to do something different from last year but forgetting a semblance of a melody is going to hurt her. I can't help but think that we've got a Eurowinner blind spot and the general European public will not be voting for this. I think this will be bottom five in the final.

PeterLPZ

Unfortunately I have to admit I absolutely can't stand this and rather than grow on me it's gone the other way. I think she had to do something different from last year but forgetting a semblance of a melody is going to hurt her. I can't help but think that we've got a Eurowinner blind spot and the general European public will not be voting for this. I think this will be bottom five in the final.

Let´s see, what will happen. I think, she will have a very good and amazing aura and so this can bring points from all over the continent. But it doesn´t matter, if she will be bottom five at the end. I think, this song will always be one of my favorites. Good luck Lena.

Raul_Spain

I'm sure Germany will be no 1 in Spanish televoting again this year. There are a lot of Germans here who always vote massively when they think Germany has chances like this year.

Madalina

Well I didnt like last year's song and I dont like this song either.I have nothing against her just not my cup of tea.and I think this year wont get too many votes,she has the big disadvantage that she was in Eurovision last year too,she even won it.

Milos-BC

Because she likes Nina, she will get 1 extra vote from me :p :D

I still like the song a lot and I liked the performance on the rehearsals a lot too (the end is epic and will surely look great on TV :D)

Top Bottom