17 4.0%

14 3.3%

63 14.7%

• Total voters

Grinch

Good luck Germany! xcheer

lilou

Goooooooo Lena!
Oh, and I have a request too. If you guys win again (I really hope so), please organize next year's ESC in Berlin! I'll be there in August for a week but I always look for a good reason to visit my favorite city :D

Scooby

Lena have a great chance to write new history of Eurosong!
And she can do it!
Good luck Deutschland

kopachka

Lena was great!! she did a very good job, and I wouldn't mind if she had won :)

Isabella

Lena was fantastic xheart I loved her performance and she got 1 vote from me and 1 from my brother :D

adamsamways

I voted for Germany tonight! (took me ages to get through lol!) Congrats on 10th, nice finish for Germany xheart

mariopl

Lena can be proud for sure :)
She performed really well
Too bad she wasnt in top 5, but being in top 10 is not bad too :D
The other thing I must say- Lena was soo hot, sexy and seducing that night!

Misi

Actually it would be nice to haver her back again.
We need more 'real' people like her!

baxbong

No, it's not true. She said that even if she wins, she won't participate again in 2012.
Anyway, great job Lena ! 10th is a great place when you know that most of the people does'nt want to vote for her because she won last year.
The opening performance and the real one were amazing !
Thanks for the show

AdelAdel

I'm probably gonna be the only one here, but I hated this song, it deserved the last place for me. I wouldn't mind if they switched places with Switzerland, which was way more superior.

Rusch

Soo.. i heard that Lena participates next year. Is it true?

Defenitely not. There was a lot of critisim in Germany and the majority disliked the idea of defending the titel. Lena will not compete again. Howevery, she did a marvelour job. She reach the 10th place which is the 2nd best result for years. Without diaspora voting, she might end up 7th or so. Quite a good result.

Mickey

Loved Lena's performance last night. I think it was a better performance than last year and for a brief moment I had hope she could win again. I guess it didn't quite have broad enough appeal to win and some voters probably wanted to give someone else a go. Still, it's a great achievement to give ESC two such brilliant entries, one cute and adorable, the other sexy and menacing.

Ich liebe Lena.

Madalina

I'm probably gonna be the only one here, but I hated this song, it deserved the last place for me. I wouldn't mind if they switched places with Switzerland, which was way more superior.
U are not the only one..didnt like it either..plus i hated the idea with her being back at Eurovision.

PeterLPZ

Congrats to Lena. The performance was brilliant. She was really sexy and this song is great. I´m proud about the 10th place.

By the way: It´s stupid to say "I hate this song" - it´s a hard word. It´s ok, if you say I don´t like it, but hate is not ok.

I think, Germany can be proud of her - two times in TOP 10. xcheer

doctormalisimo

I'm so happy this came in the top 10. I voted for it. It's my favourite. But I was worried that it would do badly because it's a song that takes some getting used to, you have to hear it a lot before you can appreciate it, so I was worried that Europe was only hearing it for the first time.

Top Bottom