20 4.7%

19 4.4%

20 4.7%

17 4.0%

14 3.3%

63 14.7%

• Total voters

Joyride

Although I'm a German I must confess I never really liked Lena. Not last year, not this year, but at least I find TBAS much more fun than Satellite. TBAS doesn't get on my nerves as soon as Satellite did. I don't hink we will win again (at least I hope so) but in regard to some songs who are already in the final I think we can do Top10 again this year, not Top5 probably, but Top10 is okay and appropriate.

lilou

Best of luck to Lena on Saturday :)

She is absolutely adorable! Although I would have liken it more if "Push Forward" have won the national selection, I think she will do great with TBAS too. She is just too charming on stage and wins her audience every time.

Imo, it's highly unlikely for her to stay out of top-5. I will certainly vote for her.
Kisses from rainy (today) Athens :D

PeterLPZ

Best of luck to Lena on Saturday :)

She is absolutely adorable! Although I would have liken it more if "Push Forward" have won the national selection, I think she will do great with TBAS too. She is just too charming on stage and wins her audience every time.

Imo, it's highly unlikely for her to stay out of top-5. I will certainly vote for her.
Kisses from rainy (today) Athens :D

xkiss

Dalia

Google says:

#1 Lena (167 points)
#2 Jedward (167 points)
#3 Alexej Vorobjov (163 points)

Wow! Exciting!

Charley

Considering Lena's pretty good draw, the odds for her to win seem pretty high at 20-1 or more. Must be that a lot of people rule out back-to-back wins categorically. Maybe they are right, I don't know.

baxbong

The result for Lena is quite difficult to guess looking the odds : Lena is beetween 6,5 and 26, whereas the others participants from top 10 have odds which are quite the same for the different websites.
Good luck !

Scooby

As for me Lena can win again!!!
Good luck Lena!

kotten

The result for Lena is quite difficult to guess looking the odds : Lena is beetween 6,5 and 26, whereas the others participants from top 10 have odds which are quite the same for the different websites.
Good luck !

Well it is a song that is difficult to predict since it's so not Eurovision but still not radio-friendly like Satellite. Pretty sure she will do well tomorrow, top10 at least.

Cjs45

Very interesting song. Looking very much forward to her performance, from what I've seen, it looks excellent.

Lizo

lenas performance during the jury-final.... AWESOME :D

Last edited:

94ayd

Even though I don't really like this song, Lena is in total command when she's on stage. I want her to win cause she's so amazing as a person and as an artist, and I want to finally have a back-to-back winner. Maybe Johnny Logan will get a bit jealous. :lol:

Top Bottom