19 6.5%

11 3.8%

6 2.1%

8 2.7%

2 0.7%

19 6.5%

• Total voters

John1

I think I will ADORE this entry after tomorrows performance..
Their blue carpet outfit was FABULOUS!

Your avatar picture is gold.

esc87fan

From Eurovoix:
France are now performing “Mercy”, it’s a really solid performance and Emilie’s vocals are really strong. Everyone in the audience gets behind the hand moment, it looks magical on television.

Mr. Gerbear on Twitter (the Sorting Tool guy):
"The crowd is loving France! It's like they've been re-energized. Such a big response to 'Mercy'."

Rowenna

Actually I was thinking that a lot more entries were stronger than Mercy, but after yesterday I was thinking like "oh we could do it". So I'm 100% behind them I'm not so sure about a win still but I'm just rooting for Madame Monsieur ! A top 5 would be great anyway.

1st half could seem a little bit worrying but so far a lot of "non-winning" songs are in it (but Estonia that could surprise).

I just cross my fingers to avoid Norway in 1st half, put him between Israel and Cyprus please :lol: Dunno why we have better odds btw

:no: Norway will not be between those two because they alternate fast/dancing numbers with slow ones and those three belong to the same category - as well as Czech R. maybe Ireland or another ballad or slow number will be there if they decide to put Cyprus and Israel so close together which I doubt.

After seeing A. Rybak being rude to one of the Spanish reporters, I don't like him any more.

esc87fan

MM totally tore it up at the Wiwibloggs party, the audience did most of the singing at the beginning and they all did the hand motion at the end. Huge reaction to them!

GermanBango

A-lister

Veteran

I've predicted them as winners for a couple of weeks now, however Eleni got the momentum going, but still think combined with juries France has a bigger shot. But France is still "dropping" in odds though and has ever since rehearsals started it seems xshrug

John1

I've predicted them as winners for a couple of weeks now, however Eleni got the momentum going, but still think combined with juries France has a bigger shot. But France is still "dropping" in odds though and has ever since rehearsals started it seems xshrug

Wait for the 2nd rehearsal or whatever being released tonight. xheat

popavapeur

Can't wait to see the TV footage today. We'll see if something changes in the odds or on ESC Tracker (they already seem to be charting well as they're above some SF1 qualifiers) and maybe we could feel a winner vibe or not. The next step will be their position during the finale, if the EBU trust in their victory or not.

Franzilein

Really interested how the hand movement towards the end will look like on TV, with the audience probably joining in. For now it seemed a bit weird to me.

Top Bottom