11 3.8%

6 2.1%

8 2.7%

2 0.7%

19 6.5%

• Total voters

esc87fan

Katinas

I believe this is the best franch song of last years. It shoud take place in top 10. meoow...

wtf

The producers really believe this can win, giving it the pimp slot #13. xcheer

esc87fan

I knew this would be the right thing to do, closing out the first half is perfect! Merci Bjorkman for not screwing this up!

ZoboCamel

I haven't rated France's hype too highly so far this season, but I think I've come to understand it a little more after watching that jury rehearsal.

Now, I can't believe I'm saying this about a French entry, but... the camera work was really good! Unlike the last couple of years, it's intimate, effective and does exactly what it needs to do, and I especially love that long shot that follows Emelie over the bridge. The staging as a whole works well too, and the hand gesture at the end makes a good moment. They may well have a shot at taking this!

A-lister

Veteran
:lol:

Seriously you comment is pretty stupid !! you risk nothing in Paris, is not like if we did not have welcomed tons of event since 2015 and nothing happened, so stop your bullshit and if, big if, eurovision return in Paris, enjoy it !!

Not a stupid comment at all, in fact a concern you'll hear more of from various people and sources if you win the contest on Saturday xshrug , but hey if you wanna live in your bubble go ahead, but if you think that Eurovision or the Eurovision events won't be targeted, you're naive. It doesn't mean that something actually WILL happen, but that comes down to military like security, if you're proud of the fact that you need military walking around on the streets in French citizens, be my guest.

I've already been in Paris btw, nice looking but too much people, too many tourists and too rude for my taste though... but I like the art museums though ;)

that wasn't necessary to answer to him the way you did, Sorry [MENTION=4544]A-lister[/MENTION] for my fellow countryman (?). He obviously doesn't know what is France like in the everyday life and the only thing you can see with the medias is a country that was attacked many times by terrorist attacks, is actually living a migrant crisis and has to deal with bigger forces such as Russia and the USA (dumb cheeto) and he's totally right to think that the contest could be a target.

I can tell you that everyday life is pretty safe, I can cross the way of police men and women, military forces in the streets/ big points of interest everyday and we all live quite normally. If the contest is going to France next year, I think France has the power to ensure the safety of thousands of people and they won't be light on safety as it's surely the most important thing that is going to be in their mind.

It's ok, I didn't get offended. I think my point was valid though, I do believe that the security will be top notch though so I cross my fingers nothing will happen, but with all going on in France, it's still a valid concern to be raised.

A-lister

Veteran
We host big events every year. There has never been a problem of security.

Probably nothing will happen, but that will come down to the security measurements and not because there aren't any risks, because I wouldn't think twice that Eurovision would be a target, imagine the impact it would have considering it's the world's largest annual entertainment and TV show, this is not just "any big event". Anyways, those are discussions for next year IF France win, and for the French broadcaster to handle if that will be the case, and I hope and think they will.

But first you need to win ;)

Marvelous

Probably nothing will happen, but that will come down to the security measurements and not because there aren't any risks, because I wouldn't think twice that Eurovision would be a target, imagine the impact it would have considering it's the world's largest annual entertainment and TV show, this is not just "any big event". Anyways, those are discussions for next year IF France win, and for the French broadcaster to handle if that will be the case, and I hope and think they will.

But first you need to win ;)

The European Championship (2016) wasn't a big event ? :?

popavapeur

Come on, we didn't win yet and we have 1 chance out of 26, in two days this discussion will be completely ridiculous cause *country* will win instead of us.

good draw, we have everything on point imho. Maybe some camera angles are odd but people won't notice. If we're not winning it's because a better song will win the heart of the europeans + Australia and that's the game we play, that's fair (hope it's Cyprus or Israel). Very proud of Madame Monsieur ! they did a very great job, hope it's gonna be the best result of France in years.

A-lister

Veteran
The European Championship (2016) wasn't a big event ? :?

Fair enough, although I think it's "easier" in a concert hall/arena amongst a big crown than on the stand of a sports arena to do more damage...

Regardless, there's no denying that this will be one of the broadcaster's main concerns if you win, I mean it's every broadcaster's concern surely, but there's no denying what France is going through is more extreme than in many other European countries.

Anyways, that's a discussion after a potential win and for the broadcaster to handle, we'll see how the final will go first. I am all for a French victory, don't get me wrong, I think you have one of the best and most deserving entries this year.

A-lister

Veteran
may well be that I'm going to vote for this or germany, I do not know yet. it is a good song

Well if you're unsure, please spend your money on France, that would be a worthy winner... Germany not so much.

lacrymea

The hand thing was a very smart move in such a big arena. It is a stopping breathtaking moment and people will remember it.

I'm almost sure France will take the trophy tomorrow.

esc87fan

By the way, if you guys would like to spread the word on social media, you can use this graphic I threw together yesterday

10770209.jpg

Dessi

yeah...yeah...yeah... Love them... hate them... LOVE THEM... hate them...
I myself can't really understand the difference ... I just don't feel it all over the Eurovision voting Countries.... xshock1
No... this is NOT the winning entry.... Sorry... :cry:

John1

To be honest, it doesn't even matter whether they end up being dead last ( ermmmm :? ) or winning the whole thing tomorrow. The only thing, which does matter to my mind, is that they succeeded in making us believe in a :fr: win.

I'm so proud of Madame Monsieur, and I'm glad that Lisandro or anyone else didn't win DE in order to represent us in Lisbon.

Top Bottom