29 10.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

mauve

Veteran
Really, it hasn‘t died? I admit I don’t follow trends that much but I didn’t come across 80‘s inspired brand new Songs for months now. However, I don’t mind the occasional 80‘s vibe. It’s just when it’s every second NF Song, I start collectively hating them all cause it’s just too much.
Even for me it is getting too much, and I am an 80's child! But I wouldn't have anything against it IF a song is strong. But neither Benjamin nor Robin is giving me that. I hope that the other songs that will be released the next days won't have an 80's vibe.

tsegaye

Wow what a big let down from Robin. Generic af. Benjamin's song is generic as well but he does it well with a banging chorus, so hopefully the live vocals aren't too bad.

Mainshow

Veteran
Wow what a big let down from Robin. Generic af. Benjamin's song is generic as well but he does it well with a banging chorus, so hopefully the live vocals aren't too bad.

I agree with you but unfortunately, the studio vocals of Benjamin are already quite weak - I don´t expect mch from his live performance (when it comes to his vocals), tbh.

heke1988

Keira has now over 202k youtube views, Benjamin has over 162k and Robin has 55k. Keira is trending number two, Benjamin is trending number three and Robin is trending number nine.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Robin's song is such a huge letdown. I've been waiting for years for him to compete and then he comes with this half baked MF reject. I swear I will never wish for any artist I like to compete in ESC, I'd rather have no names who can surprise me.

heke1988

Robin's song is such a huge letdown. I've been waiting for years for him to compete and then he comes with this half baked MF reject. I swear I will never wish for any artist I like to compete in ESC, I'd rather have no names who can surprise me.
He should have go with Finnish language song. I understand, that he wants international career, but his English language songs aren't good, expect Hard to Love.

LoveHate

So far
1. Keira
2. Benjamin

I hope Robin has a good song because he will be representing Finland.
Well, that didn’t turn out too good. Background radio music for the masses, but would not stand out in a competition with a bunch of more interesting songs.

1. Keira
2. Benjamin
3. Robin

I hope my entire list won’t end up with first released to last released.

heke1988

Well, that didn’t turn out too good. Background radio music for the masses, but would not stand out in a competition with a bunch of more interesting songs.

1. Keira
2. Benjamin
3. Robin

I hope my entire list won’t end up with first released to last released.
Same list as mine:

1. Keira :12:
2. Benjamin :8:
3. Robin :6:

EscGeek

Veteran
Keira is the one to beat, but Robin is good too.. but not THAT good.. he better drop in the odds in the following days. :lol:

I can't want for all songs to come out.. releaseing them one by one is both a blessing and a curse... i like that each song gets it's time to shine (be evaluated by esc fans), but we could do all of that and more in one day :lol:

Mainshow

Veteran

It still turn out just fine, e.g. The Rasmus ("Jezebel" slightly underperformed but I think it´s one of their finest singles) and Vanilla Ninja ("Cool Vibes" was incredible and is my favourite song by them).

Don´t give up - seeing one of your favourite artists compete at Eurovision is still great, imo.
[HURTS.. can you read this?!?! It´s your time now!!!]

heke1988

Keira has now over 202k youtube views, Benjamin has over 162k and Robin has 55k. Keira is trending number two, Benjamin is trending number three and Robin is trending number nine.
Keira has now over 216k youtube views, Benjamin has over 176k youtube views and Robin has over 89k youtube views. Keira is trending number two in Finland, Benjamin is trending number three and Robin is trending number five.

DirtyFalcon

I quite liked Lxandra song, quite artsy and with a beautiful instrumentation. However the negative aspect i can find on this song is the progression of the melody. I think this is quite monotonous. It might look beautiful on stage however i don't think this would do very well at Eurovision.

Luneaux

Emotional, meaningful lyrics and pretty, haunting melody! xcryI'm sold... 4/5! :love: I know it's not the most original song, and it's not a "powerful" ballad, but better than all three pop songs for me, aaah! So happy! :love: I can't wait to hear and see this live, Lxandra will elevate it for sure! So glad that I will see UMK on live this year! :giggle:

Mainshow

Veteran
Finally a song that I like! Now I have my first favorite in this section. Might not be everyone's taste, but it crawls under your skin.

It´s a :12: from me, tbh. - What a hauntingly beautiful song.
I love the arrangement - ESPECIALLY the progression around the 2-minute-mark.
The calm, fragile parts are incredible as well.

I absolutely adore it.
After "Duje", it´s the first time that I feel so passionate about a potential Eurovision entry.

Well done! I didn´t expect her to deliver such a brilliant ballad! LOVE IT!

mauve

Veteran
It´s a :12: from me, tbh. - What a hauntingly beautiful song.
I love the arrangement - ESPECIALLY the progression around the 2-minute-mark.
The calm, fragile parts are incredible as well.

I absolutely adore it.
After "Duje", it´s the first time that I feel so passionate about a potential Eurovision entry.

Well done! I didn´t expect her to deliver such a brilliant ballad! LOVE IT!
For me this song is in my top 5 from all the NF songs we know so far. Absolutely beautiful ballad. Also big fat :12: from me.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Benjamin > Lxandra > Robin > Keira

I like all of them. Finland are doing well.

Top Bottom