4 1.4%

29 10.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

heke1988

Amorphis, Battle Beast, Beast in Black, Nightwish ( wouldn't happen) or Sonata Arctica please!

LoveHate

I wonder what type of rock song in English we’re sending in 2023?

Guessing completely unknown band with 3-4 men playing instruments + female vocalist.

heke1988

I wonder what type of rock song in English we’re sending in 2023?

Guessing completely unknown band with 3-4 men playing instruments + female vocalist.
Ember Falls would be good, except they don't have a female vocalist.

heke1988

I don't know, is Tarja Turunen interesting to represent :fi: in ESC, but she released a new song a few days ago:

heke1988

Also some information about 7 contestants:

- They will be revealed on January 11.
- one is UMK's history finest dance song with really rough new artist
- one artist is really well-known, which song has sex on it
- one artist's song is stopping ballad and artist is one of :fi: markable export to international career
- one artist/brand is with rap banger, which is the best of UMK history
- Also there will be bands, which are rising and large popularity.

Last edited:

heke1988

Which rock act are :fi: sending this year?
I hope, we will send metal act (Battle Beast, Beast in Black, Sonata Arctica or Stratovarius)xpray.

0scar

It's been more than 10 years now since Finland sent När jag blundar and I'm still not over it not qualifying

A-lister

Veteran
Also some information about 7 contestants:

- They will be revealed on January 11.
- one is UMK's history finest dance song with really rough new artist
- one artist is really well-known, which song has sex on it
- one artist's song is stopping ballad and artist is one of :fi: markable export to international career
- one artist/brand is with rap banger, which is the best of UMK history
- Also there will be bands, which are rising and large popularity.

I love the ambition, I just hope they aren't over-selling it. Sometimes it's better not to beat on the big drums, we've had broadcasters in the past saying their upcoming selection (internal or multiple-choice) will be A M A Z I N G just to fall flat... but sure go Finland xcheer

I can't say I liked the 2022 entry though but looking forward to see what our neighbor has in store this time :)

DanielLuis

I love the ambition, I just hope they aren't over-selling it. Sometimes it's better not to beat on the big drums, we've had broadcasters in the past saying their upcoming selection (internal or multiple-choice) will be A M A Z I N G just to fall flat... but sure go Finland xcheer

I can't say I liked the 2022 entry though but looking forward to see what our neighbor has in store this time :)
To be fair to Finland they were the only broadcaster that promised something like this before their 2022 NF without disappointing in the end. Amazing NF with a great lineup of songs (where the winner was easily the worst one IMO, and yet it still managed a Q at Eurovision), great staging and probably the slickest production value overall in recent years in any NF show.

Mainshow

Veteran
The Finnish national final was indeed a highlight of the whole season - maybe the most competitive and well-executed national final of the whole year... when I hear comments such as "we have 4 winners in our national final" by Norway, I have to roll my eyes but this time, I really believe it when Finland says that they have come up with one of the strongest line-ups (don´t disappoint me now!) :D

Top Bottom