4 1.4%

29 10.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Datura

wow i really like this. in the beginning i was like meh, piano ballad but as the chorus arrived i was hooked! what a voice and what a beautiful arrangement!! a lot of love for this one
actually this is the first (and so far only) song i've heard in any preselection that i adore and would give 12 points to.

Last edited:

simori95

It’s beautiful but also hard to make it a standout. The Song has a lot of quality but it could be overlooked with the wrong staging.

So, Fingers crossed.

Datura

yea the live performance is gonna make or break it BUT i think she's able to stage this very artful and classy, she seems like a great artist.
not sure if voters want such a mellow song but i seriously adore it, cannot stop listening. definite favourite this year so far

heke1988

It is okay ballad. With right stage this is gonna do well. I missed wau-effect. I am giving this :7: at this point.

1. Keira :12:
2. Benjamin :8:
3. Lxandra :7:
4. Robin :6:

heke1988

Keira has now over 216k youtube views, Benjamin has over 176k youtube views and Robin has over 89k youtube views. Keira is trending number two in Finland, Benjamin is trending number three and Robin is trending number five.
Keira has now over 228 youtube views (trending number 2), Benjamin has over 189 youtube views, (trending number three) Robin has over 110k youtube views (trending number 4) and Lxandra has over 21k youtube views (not trending).

Finland Top 50 spotify list (I think this is still yesterday's list):

8. Benjamin - Hoida mut 35587
11. Keira - Not Business On The Dancefloor 31658

heke1988

yea the live performance is gonna make or break it BUT i think she's able to stage this very artful and classy, she seems like a great artist.
not sure if voters want such a mellow song but i seriously adore it, cannot stop listening. definite favourite this year so far
If Lxandra's stage is like Aksel Kankaanranta's stage in 2020, I think she is going to do well in our national final and even win a whole thing.

lasse braun

Lxandra „Something To Lose“ (?)​

no idea,what to do with this song - will vote him later.
must hear him several times - the sound of that video is bad or too quiet - maybe on stage then a grower?
a big hmmm so far.

heke1988

Lxandra „Something To Lose“ (?)​

no idea,what to do with this song - will vote him later.
must hear him several times - the sound of that video is bad or too quiet - maybe on stage then a grower?
a big hmmm so far.
You mean her?😉

mauve

Veteran
Lyxandra's song really got me. Could be my most favorite from all NFS songs so far. If she stages this right with a similar staging and atmosphere like in the video and creates beautiful moments, this can go far - more than a Benjamin or Keira. But if staged wrong, she can also go under. But I wish so much that Finland would choose this pearl.

hijirio

Veteran
KEIRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA xheart xheart xheart xheart xheart xheart

heke1988

Lyxandra's song really got me. Could be my most favorite from all NFS songs so far. If she stages this right with a similar staging and atmosphere like in the video and creates beautiful moments, this can go far - more than a Benjamin or Keira. But if staged wrong, she can also go under. But I wish so much that Finland would choose this pearl.
I am on Keira representing us, but I understand well, if Lxandra or Benjamin represent us in Eurovision. I am not sad, if this scenario happens.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Isn't Robin just going to win this anyway? Lol.

Luneaux

If Lxandra's stage is like Aksel Kankaanranta's stage in 2020, I think she is going to do well in our national final and even win a whole thing.
Somehow I see this too, I'm pretty sure Lxandra uses simple pretty light elements on her performance. Not sure about winning though because this song is not everyone's taste, hmm...

This could work simply though: Just her standing in the middle with a microphone in front of her, and maybe even just one light behind her which may flicker, move or not like S10 (The Netherlands, 2022) or Barbara Bravi (France, 2021). :love:

Who knows there can be dancer(s) and/or background singers or just echo of her own voice on background to bring this song to another level too... Simple and beautiful performance is what I'm waiting for though.

Datura

May i ask why Robin is the favourite? Is he that popular? (I personally dont know him i'm not really familiar with the music scene in finland, the only one i've heard of before is lxandra). His Song is imo by far the weakest one of the 4 that have already been released

shameless

Lets not kid ourselves, this would be Paendra2.0, even their artist names are alike.

Luneaux

May i ask why Robin is the favourite? Is he that popular? (I personally dont know him i'm not really familiar with the music scene in finland, the only one i've heard of before is lxandra). His Song is imo by far the weakest one of the 4 that have already been released
Robin is a quite famous, young, pop singer in Finland. Almost every Finn has heard of him. He started his career singing in Finnish when he was just 13 years old with a song called Frontside Ollie. That was one hit... After that he did a lot of music, performed to the growds, took part of Finnish shows... In 2017 he did a musical break after a big concert and continued in 2019 with an international career in mind, that meant he changed his language to English which was very discussable change to some people in his career, to this day his international career hasn't really taken off, yet fully, so most of Finns think this is part of the reason why he is taking part of UMK and possibly why he wants to go to Eurovision. He seems a very sympathetic guy what I have listened some of his interviews, just this song, Girls Like You isn't very good. Just would hope him well though, it has been a rocky road since the change, from what I have heard.

Top Bottom