4 1.4%

29 10.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sabrewulf238

Really enjoy Lxandra, but i'm afraid it's not enough impactful, especially when televote counts much more than juries. If Norma John didn't make the cut, I fear Lxandra can not either.

Didn't Norma John qualify based on just the public vote? I think it was actually the juries that knocked them out.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Didn't Norma John qualify based on just the public vote? I think it was actually the juries that knocked them out.

You are right. The televote had them 10th with 51 points. 11th had only 39pts, so it was quite a top heavy semi results in the televote.

heke1988

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Cha Cha Cha is easily my favourite thus far. The synths in the first half give me some And One vibes. Admittedly the transition to schlager is a bit WTF but that I think can play in its favour. It's a ride and I like it. As a wrestling fan, I really appreciate the video also (that fabulous Goldust wig xheat).

The other songs for me have each been expectedly well produced but very middling. Something To Lose is nice but...

Luneaux

Käärijä delivered one original, different and interesting song! o_O This type of music isn't usually my cup of tea but I can listen to this because it has certain type of hook... Finnish rap mixed with rock-y electro dance vibes, sounds veery interesting! Käärijä's voice sounds neat without rapping too in the end of the song... Live can be a hit or a miss... I don't know how to rate this though before my confusion fades. :LOL:

Datura

Ok not sure if this will find mass appeal but i love it! This preselection is on fire! Amazing! Lxandra remains my fave but this is my #2.

aef

This year‘s UMK is so amazing! WOW! So far 3 out of 5 songs are totally unique and intriguing in their own way (Keira, Benjamin, Käärijä) and another song is at least okay too (Robin). I only don’t like one song (Lxandra).

The outcome of this NF will be soo interesting! I’m already very curious!

Datura

if they stage this like in the video this could be fire!!
i'm really curious and excited how finland will vote, they have such strong but totally different entries. i really think this and lxandra (both for very different reasons :D ) have the chance to stand out if selected for eurovision

CaraMia

I don't know what this is, but it's brilliant! The perfect mix between a hardbass song that could feature in some "Life of Boris" video, Finnish hard music and eurodance/eletropop (that shift between the music styles at 1:43 is simply awesome)! I really hope the live performance will live up to the potential of the song!

Top Bottom