21 10.8%

8 4.1%

12 6.2%

10 5.2%

16 8.2%

• Total voters

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
I can assure you if this song would have competed under our flag, it would not have been near as loved as it is now (no offence to you Danes in here)

Here's a thinker: do you think you have a positive impact on how Sweden is viewed in this community?

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
I can assure you if this song would have competed under our flag, it would not have been near as loved as it is now (no offence to you Danes in here)

Well, for starters, your country should start sending this kind of songs again, instead of the 3 latest aggressive Swedish entries that we had, and that are loved by many fans anyway... if you remember, "Undo", a similar song to "Where I am", was yes hated by a small group of euroqueens, but was also very loved by many more unbiased people, and it ended up being in the podium at ESC, something that Frans didn't achieve, for example. So, try to convince your countrymen to send songs like "Where I am" or "Undo" again.

Besides, "Where I am" also has some haters despite competing for Denmark, for example, yesterday I saw a top 42 video on YouTube created by an Italian euroqueen and he placed it last.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
What has that to do with the Danish entry?

Fair play. Just something to think about next time you derail another topic in the direction of "if Sweden did [X] it would be viewed badly."

Pawhlen

Well, for starters, your country should start sending this kind of songs again, instead of the 3 latest aggressive Swedish entries that we had, and that are loved by many fans anyway... if you remember, "Undo", a similar song to "Where I am", was yes hated by a small group of euroqueens, but was also very loved by many more unbiased people, and it ended up being in the podium at ESC, something that Frans didn't achieve, for example. So, try to convince your countrymen to send songs like "Where I am" or "Undo" again.

Besides, "Where I am" also has some haters despite competing for Denmark, for example, yesterday I saw a top 42 video on YouTube created by an Italian euroqueen and he placed it last.

I didn´t hide the fact that I didn´t like our entry last year very much. I was just writing something that is sadly a fact which is for all countries in this competition. And I think it comes down to which expectations each person has on a country. I guess I stepped on many feet in here

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
I didn´t hide the fact that I didn´t like our entry last year very much. I was just writing something that is sadly a fact which is for all countries in this competition. And I think it comes down to which expectations each person has on a country. I guess I stepped on many feet in here

The only thing you should care about is the result of the song in the actual competition, which means how many mainstream, unbiased, normal people voted for it. The eurofan's whining, you should just ignore it, because that's not healthy, just look at how they are destroying the poor :be: Blanche.

Pawhlen

The only thing you should care about is the result of the song in the actual competition, which means how many mainstream, unbiased, normal people voted for it. The eurofan's whining, you should just ignore it, because that's not healthy, just look at how they are destroying the poor :be: Blanche.

A very good post, thanks ;)

Alaska49

on the one hand STOP CALLING PEOPLE EUROQUEENS GIANLUCATOMOE WHEN YOU ARE THE ROYAL CROWN YOURSELF. on the other hand people ARE destroying blanche over not much evidence. hmmmmm.

anyway anja owns. i'm glad the red dress is back, she was looking 128% too sahlene-y before.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
The last time Denmark sent a woman in red things didn't go very well :rolleyes:

Number of albums realized by:

Malene Mortensen: 9
Lighthouse X: 0
Anti Social Media: 0

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Number of albums realized by:

Malene Mortensen: 9
Lighthouse X: 0
Anti Social Media: 0

I love when you do this because it gives me the chance to get creative with whom I select to add to your list. Let's go with...

Number of albums released by Hillary Clinton: 2
Number of albums released by Nirvana: 3

Slay me musical icon Hillary Clinton, 2/3 as relevant as Nirvana in the music world. Among the most talented singers ever to grace a microphone.

Oh and btw they were both Grammy-nominated. One of them even won #whenwillurfave

GermanBango

But Hillary Clinton was such a hot topic :(

tumblr_ob350trIdP1udh5n8o1_400.gif

Hon, sorry but I had Mrs. Clinton as a "hot topic" for almost a year ... just take a look into the Politics-section of this Forum (Don't actually do that - It will consume your life) :lol:

Milos-BC

I don't like it :( There's nothing particularly wrong with it but it's just too weak. I guess it could qualify but I don't expect a great result in the final.

2 points.

Top Bottom