21 10.8%

8 4.1%

12 6.2%

10 5.2%

16 8.2%

• Total voters

hijirio

Veteran
I know this is a safe qualifier, but I doubt everything after the first semi xcry1

This is my nr 1 of today!

DaFlo

Banned
Was getting really worried about this during the show, thank god I was wrong xlove xheart

lorens

Anja slayed, go Denmark!

It's just such a shame the came work isn't a bit tighter. Would make worlds of difference for the better. All the best for the finals xheart

HSV1887

Anja rocked the house tonight just like I expected, but her back-up singers are pretty terrible and it sadly lowers the overall quality of the song/performance. :(

DaFlo

Banned
Or maybe it was top 3 and they want to put strong songs all together, same happened with Bulgaria with Belgium, Sweden and France surrounding it ;)

Or maybe Sweden flopped in the semi and is used as a filler xthink We'll find out on sunday :D

Alaska49

i feel like this song will perform much like colour of your life last year except not as snubbed by the juries because, well, nordic country.
MEMBA I TOLD YOU

she was even given the same sandwiched-between-big-contenders-in-the-first-half spot!!!!

cassio

I think that the ruling ordre is great for us. Italy has a catchy as h.... funny song . Portugal has the most beautiful melody and we have the best voice .......... I think this running order might bring us in to top 10

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
A great performance and a well deserved place in the final. I would have voted for Denmark tonight if my country was able to. Your draw in the final is absolutely horrific though, sandwiched between the two big favourites that everyone will be talking about. RIP Denmark. But i'm looking forward to seeing Anja perform again in the finalxheart I'll be in heaven for 3 songsxheat

Gordon_Shumway

Denmark was my personal positive discovery number one in the semifinal 2 live show. Over the last two weeks I didn't realize how good this song was until I saw that magical live performance. That woman can sing, o...my...god. I voted five times for Denmark and was very happy that they qualified. Good luck for the final!!!

martin

Vote for you Denmark and will do that in final too :D

Good luck from Norway and hopefully we give you some points in final :D

Top Bottom