12 6.2%

10 5.2%

16 8.2%

• Total voters

DaFlo

Banned
This bitch better wears some hot dress next thursday IOTAP #banthejumpsuit

alca

Maybe if we flood her social media pages with messages about the terrible outfit, she might change her mind! Oh God...

GermanBango

Maybe if we flood her social media pages with messages about the terrible outfit, she might change her mind! Oh God...

Well that didn't make Nina change her mind last year :lol:

HSV1887

I can't believe that Anja really intends to hit the stage with that hideous outfit. To me, it looks like a prototype and not a finished dress. :( What a shame because if the rehearsal snippet is anything to go by, she sounds even more incredible than in the national final and I didn't think that was possible.

hijirio

Veteran
Hope she reads the comments on her videos, cuz every single one is asking her to change the dress.
Seriously, we all make silly mistakes but why the hell no one in the whole delegation is warning her about the decision?

alca

A Danish fan told me that they sent the outfit back to Denmark to make some changes. I say throw it out and find something better. How's the flooding going guys? Message her fb page and DRK's page! Let's save them. ��

susanhm

Ok, so according to Anja, they will maybe listen to the fans that are saying the blue outfit is terrible. According to rumours IF she wears the blue outfit to the nordic party tommorrow, saturday, she will NOT use it to semifinal.

GermanBango

Ok, so according to Anja, they will maybe listen to the fans that are saying the blue outfit is terrible. According to rumours IF she wears the blue outfit to the nordic party tommorrow, saturday, she will NOT use it to semifinal.

giphy.gif

Geborgenheit

Tonight I'm gonna show you... my red dress.

The song is still horrible in my opinion. :)

Pawhlen

Tonight I'm gonna show you... my red dress.

The song is still horrible in my opinion. :)

I can assure you if this song would have competed under our flag, it would not have been near as loved as it is now (no offence to you Danes in here)

Musicosity

I can assure you if this song would have competed under our flag, it would not have been near as loved as it is now (no offence to you Danes in here)
Sanna had a similar song and performance, and she was loved enough for third place. ;)

Pawhlen

Sanna had a similar song and performance, and she was loved enough for third place. ;)

This is not near that at all, this is a pop-ballad that should have got a better chorus, especially since Anja can sing. As far as I remember, Sanna had a power-ballad with a strong chorus

DanielLuis

Oh god, stop this victimization already. You're not helping Sweden's reputation in this forum like that. It's not even like this is one of the fan favourites.

Top Bottom