6 3.7%

3 1.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

aef

Well I’m not known for being as pessimistic as other classic :at: users but tbh at this point her vocals start to feel as bad as Pia Maria’s. Her show will be enough for qualification though.

hungo

she said it will be a real rave in Malmö. it will be a laser show presumingly

Rabia

"Kaleen's performance of 'We Will Rave' at Austria 2024 was electrifying! Her energy on stage was contagious, and she had the crowd dancing from start to finish. The way she engaged with the audience and delivered each lyric with passion truly captivated everyone in the arena. The staging and choreography perfectly complemented the upbeat tempo of the song, creating an unforgettable visual spectacle. Overall, Kaleen's performance was a testament to her talent and stage presence, leaving a lasting impression on all who witnessed it."

miramax09

"Kaleen's performance of 'We Will Rave' at Austria 2024 was electrifying! Her energy on stage was contagious, and she had the crowd dancing from start to finish. The way she engaged with the audience and delivered each lyric with passion truly captivated everyone in the arena. The staging and choreography perfectly complemented the upbeat tempo of the song, creating an unforgettable visual spectacle. Overall, Kaleen's performance was a testament to her talent and stage presence, leaving a lasting impression on all who witnessed it."
What is this? A comment coming from the future?

marty

Kaleens live performance tonight was very embarassing in my eyes. there was no energy on stage. the audience in the studio was like frozen. I cant believe how ORF could let this happen.

miramax09

I watched Kaleen's performance in the Austrian version of Austria's got Talent called “Die große Chance”. The performance “conceptually” corresponded to the performances at the pre-parties.

I found it embarrassing that Pre Party Madrid did much better camera work than ORF. Compared to other contestants in this talent show, it was the weakest performance by far for me - wich is kind of strange because you would asume that you will send the best talent to Eurovision.

It's very noticeable how much we fans are kept in suspense about what the whole thing will look like in the end.

Vocally, on the other hand, I'm a bit more reassured now, because Kaleen sang cleanly and powerfully for the most part. She also didn't sing the second verse an octave higher, which sounded much more confident. Personally, I just felt she lacked a bit of “soul” in her voice, but that may also be a matter of taste. Vocally, I think she's back in the running for the Grand Final.

All in all, I'm still very unsure whether the announced “unprecedented stage show” will really happen in the end or whether it will just look like the ORF show today - in which case it probably won't be a success.

hungo

I was shocked. Yes, vocally it was much better than expected but everything else was sooooo bad, really, shame on ORF.

marty

yes vocally she was quite good in the chorus, ok in the verses. the last part was much better sung that way. still her voice just doesnt sound good in general. but her hair, the costume, choreo, the led backdrop, lights, camera work, no dancers...... that was really disastrous.

Sammy

Veteran
Please don’t do this „Hallo wie geht’s euch!“ or any other speaking parts in Malmö! That never works and mostly is cringe. #AlexejVorobyov#AlexSparrow

Ezio

Veteran
The total package for NQ. Brace for it. North Macedonia flopped with a more beloved song in 2017.

At least there is hope for Germany of finally getting a better result than us. They have a jury favourite, we have a double edged flop.

My advice for Kaleen would be: Cover your ass, please.

I checked some TikToks of her and thought she is a great dancer. Maybe these TikToks are doctored? Her pre-partys didn't serve, except for delusion.

Ted Talks

I’ve never disliked We Will Rave, but I’ve never actively liked it either. I was always curious to see it performed live and now I know, I wish I hadn’t! :ROFLMAO:

Jeez, that was pretty poor. It was breathy and lacked any kind of charisma for what is meant to be a party song.

The funniest thing was the sheer lack of enthusiasm from the audience. It was like she was performing at a wake. There’ll be more atmosphere in Malmo for sure, but I don’t think that’ll save it.

It feels like an NQ.

Lindon

The total package for NQ. Brace for it. North Macedonia flopped with a more beloved song in 2017.

At least there is hope for Germany of finally getting a better result than us. They have a jury favourite, we have a double edged flop.

My advice for Kaleen would be: Cover your ass, please.

I checked some TikToks of her and thought she is a great dancer. Maybe these TikToks are doctored? Her pre-partys didn't serve, except for delusion.

Top Bottom